Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Either my connection with AT&T while at work has gone to dog shit the last few days, or the building itself is dog shit and is limiting my signal in here. I'm getting f**king 56k dial up speeds and it's goddamn infuriating. I can barely load pictures for f**k's sake. Not sure why but technology not working the way it's supposed to frustrates me like nothing else.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

broj15

Reaction score
my cat just knocked over a 32oz fountain drink (minus the 2 sips i had on the way back the gas station). If he wasn't so cuddly I'd punt him into the back yard.

Nats

Reaction score
Sent the wife to the local comic shop because they were selling tickets to a sold out NYC Comic Con. Long line and sold out of those quick. Now I can't parade her around at CC in her Harley Quinn costume. Oh well, guess she'll have to keep it in the bedroom.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I have discovered we've got the beginnings of a bee nest in our lower door frame. How did I discover this, you ask?

I stepped out the door and was immediately stung in the neck.

piggins411

Reaction score
Just found out my university is once again fvcking me financially. Luckily they wait until about 12 days before school starts, you know, TO GIVE YOU TIME PREPARE. Man, fvck American education

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Bassist for the new project quit on me.

He drove out 4 hours to meet me and the drummer I work with. First jam is always awkward (you know how it is with first interactions at anything: jam, work, school until you get familiar with everyone and get comfortable), but everything went decently with ideas.

Now he just messaged us tonight and quit for no reason. Although I have a feeling that he is secretly quitting because I haven't gotten a new playthrough video out to him all week. (Been too busy with work, returning to college, etc.) But apparently he doesn't understand that and he is attacking me and calling me lazy and saying that I am inconveniencing him. (He is a full-grown man sounding like a little spoiled bitch.)

I AM SO F--KING SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYONE QUITTING ON ME!

broj15

Reaction score
not mad but definitely feeling negative. I've had a small seemingly innocuous cyst on my leg for the past month or so (why didn't I go to a doctor? It didn't hurt and I HATE going to the doctor) only to find it swollen twice it's size, red and painful like the worst I've ever felt. I changed the bandage earlier and threw up because it hurt so bad just touching it. Went to the urgent care clinic and was told it was a Staph infection even possibly MRSA. Honestly just worried and scared shitless right now. My dad got a Staph infection in his toe late last year and they ended up having to amputate :ugh:. In the mean time I guess i'll just keep taking these antibiotics and hope for the best..

Noxon

Is a Lurker
Reaction score
not mad but definitely feeling negative. I've had a small seemingly innocuous cyst on my leg for the past month or so (why didn't I go to a doctor? It didn't hurt and I HATE going to the doctor) only to find it swollen twice it's size, red and painful like the worst I've ever felt. I changed the bandage earlier and threw up because it hurt so bad just touching it. Went to the urgent care clinic and was told it was a Staph infection even possibly MRSA. Honestly just worried and scared shitless right now. My dad got a Staph infection in his toe late last year and they ended up having to amputate :ugh:. In the mean time I guess i'll just keep taking these antibiotics and hope for the best..

Sorry, man. That is ....ing terrible. I hope it's okay.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score

Dude! Can you get it drained? That's what they did to a friend of mine.. He got bit by a Brown Recluse on his ass cheek and it swole up real bad so they cut it and drained it. I had to take him to the ER.

broj15

Reaction score
Dude! Can you get it drained? That's what they did to a friend of mine.. He got bit by a Brown Recluse on his ass cheek and it swole up real bad so they cut it and drained it. I had to take him to the ER.

the doctor told me to put a hot wash cloth on it for 15 minutes 4 times a day which has caused it to open up and drain freely. that's taking some of the pressure off which is making it less panful.

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
stopped by a small music store in the next town,saw this kid must have been 12,just playing megadeth just great...

and these hipsterkids just making fun of him.

whats up with the world today,someone excels at something and a group has to just S**T all over what he as done.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
^ today?

That story can translate over a long period of time.

Nothing new, man. People are always getting shitted on

Latest posts

')