Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nats

Reaction score
My app that's going to change the world and make me gajillions isn't working right. Probably forgot a ; somewhere.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rosal76

Reaction score
I just put a ding on the front of my flamed koa-topped guitar. :mad::wallbash: Not too visible, but I know it's there, and it could have been easily avoided had I not been careless and dicking around.:wallbash:

I feel your pain. Don't feel too bad, though. At least you still get to play that guitar.

I don't want to bore you guys with my long story but I made the realization today, that I may have to retire my 2002, U.S. custom shop, B.C. Rich Warlock Deluxe. Really F__KING sucks!!! I know you're pissed about the ding on your guitar but I'll accept any ding over retiring one of my beloved guitars. :(

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
I'm getting tired of people offering me stupid trades for things I'm selling on craigslist. If your stuff is so great, then sell it and come back to me with the money!

NOWAY!!!

tell ya what I`ll trade ya

1 rim off 79 monte carlo
4 ps3 games
1 fishtank
3 thats 3 balls of twine
a sub woofer box
80`s old pair air jordans
water tube pump
barbie doll corvette
and count them 3 skakeboard wheels....

:realmad:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JoeyW

Reaction score
Due to a computer error from my school I was unregistered from ALL of my classes this semester on the 29th (the semester started today, couldn't do anything or contact anyone due to the long weekend), apparently it happens sometimes. "No problem, I'm sure they'd be understanding and help me sort it out" was what I told myself... Nope, you have to "Make an appointment- unfortunately the earliest you can get in is next week". Here's to hoping this gets sorted out by then so I'm not ....ed beyond belief/get stuck having to work a crappy job until January/Not get any closer to finishing my degree.

Plus its raining like crazy! I just got home from work and if it wasn't for my Mono M80 Vertigo gigbag I'd be a very unhappy person right now.

downburst82

Reaction score
Accidentally bought an empress VM superdelay on ebay for way more than I meant to bid. I was trying to do some last second sniping and as I was clicking the autobid at $245 it shot up to $290 accidentally clicked...Won the item. So thats ok...I decided to just roll with it(thats what I get for snipping) and $290 isn't that bad really (although after shipping and currency conversion its about $330). Anyways I paid and its on its way

Then yesterday while doing my local craigslist crawling one pops up for $200 .... :wallbash:

So i'm just sitting here thinking about the extra pedal I could have had:rolleyes:

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
CL idiots,why do they always lowball ya and try to force you to sell,then this kid has to be,is curseing me out in the email replys....
WOW CL just gets worse and worse everyday.

Nats

Reaction score
School buses stop at every house nowadays. Every driveway. Even if the houses are next to each other.

metalmonster

Reaction score
CL idiots,why do they always lowball ya and try to force you to sell
OMG i've so been there. Selling my flamenco guitar was ... let's just say i had 20 emails in 48 hours and 90% of them were from guys named "erik grafenwalder" => email adress "enrique_della_grafenwalderinho" and they were all "yeah i play rumba flamenca" "oh , it's so old" YEAH you ASS that's why it's cheap. "Oh man there isn't even the preamp battery" yeah for the 2nd time, that's why i sell it for 1/4 of its "brand new" value, besides, a battery is 2$ in any store.

This, and my family keeping on trying to scratch the money i earn down to the last cent.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to an ongoing domestic dispute that the police can't seem to do anything about(they've showed up). Fine, none of my business.

Went outside to take the trash out to sweatfest 2014 humidity. Fine, something you just have to deal with in Alabama.

Went back inside to play step dad's acoustic(we have a relaxed relationship using each other's gear). I was playing it mainly to figure out if I wanted my own acoustic, so I changed the tuning from open D to standard E, as I normally play. Snapped the high E string, and because I would expect someone to do the same for me, I'm going to replace it with what little money I have. He was actually complaining that the strings on it were not sounding to good, as they haven't been changed in almost a year, so I'm probably doing him a favor. Only thing I'm worried about here, is that he is pretty particular about his string gauges, and I have no idea what to buy.

Now, what makes me mad is that I won't have a car until early next year at the latest, so I have to make a 2 hour walk to the nearest Guitar Center. This wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't have to cross a busy highway using a barely functional crosswalk.

To top it all off, as I was freshening up in the bathroom(no time for ....ing showers today it seems), I dropped my deodorant straight into the poopy cat liter box. FML

This however, forced me to change the long over do liter, and throw away my deodorant, which I didn't like anyways because you had to mercilessly squeeze the liquid from the container to get anything out from it. Old school soap bar deo or GTFO.

And I thought of something else.. I have a new hoarder neighbor living down stairs from me, who's dog NEVER STFU. It's one of those little furry yappity yap yap breeds.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I havent played guitar, saxophone or bass in a long time. I also haven't recorded anything in forever despite kind of sort of writing a song recently. My inspiration/motivation seems to be on hiatus... :(

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
^Same brah. :(

Also, Don Vito I can't help but imagine the scenario from your post being acted out as an anime. Sorry to chuckle at your misfortune but maybe it'll cheer you up a bit? :lol:

JoshuaVonFlash

SSBRO.org regular
Reaction score
Woke up this morning to an ongoing domestic dispute that the police can't seem to do anything about(they've showed up). Fine, none of my business.

Went outside to take the trash out to sweatfest 2014 humidity. Fine, something you just have to deal with in Alabama.

Went back inside to play step dad's acoustic(we have a relaxed relationship using each other's gear). I was playing it mainly to figure out if I wanted my own acoustic, so I changed the tuning from open D to standard E, as I normally play. Snapped the high E string, and because I would expect someone to do the same for me, I'm going to replace it with what little money I have. He was actually complaining that the strings on it were not sounding to good, as they haven't been changed in almost a year, so I'm probably doing him a favor. Only thing I'm worried about here, is that he is pretty particular about his string gauges, and I have no idea what to buy.

Now, what makes me mad is that I won't have a car until early next year at the latest, so I have to make a 2 hour walk to the nearest Guitar Center. This wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't have to cross a busy highway using a barely functional crosswalk.

To top it all off, as I was freshening up in the bathroom(no time for ....ing showers today it seems), I dropped my deodorant straight into the poopy cat liter box. FML

This however, forced me to change the long over do liter, and throw away my deodorant, which I didn't like anyways because you had to mercilessly squeeze the liquid from the container to get anything out from it. Old school soap bar deo or GTFO.

And I thought of something else.. I have a new hoarder neighbor living down stairs from me, who's dog NEVER STFU. It's one of those little furry yappity yap yap breeds.
Holy hell dude. :lol:

Don Vito

Reaction score
^Same brah. :(

Also, Don Vito I can't help but imagine the scenario from your post being acted out as an anime. Sorry to chuckle at your misfortune but maybe it'll cheer you up a bit? :lol:
That did cheer me up, and I would watch that anime.

Holy hell dude. :lol:
Thanks. My step dad really appreciated what I did, so it made me feel good that I went through all the trouble.

metalmonster

Reaction score
CL idiots,why do they always lowball ya and try to force you to sell

when you sell something nice for a honest price :
QUIZ_Le-desert-dans-la-litterature_1064.jpeg

When you sell something use-able but not perfect at a cheap price :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH3lB8e2hDk

(ok, these are waaaaay more cute).

I dropped my deodorant straight into the poopy cat liter box. FML
Omg lol i have the same kind of problems in my life :lol: (sorry if i laugh to that, it's just kind of funny to imagine). And yeah spray deos are useless, soapbar ones FTW

Don Vito

Reaction score
It's actually one of those gel based deodorants. I don't know if I got a bad brand or what, but I have literally placed the container on my toilet, and knee dropped it to get the gel out.

Replaced with Old Spice Wolfthorn. Not sure what that smells like yet, but the name alone makes it the most kvlt deodorant on the market.

metalmonster

Reaction score
Replaced with Old Spice Wolfthorn. Not sure what that smells like yet, but the name alone makes it the most kvlt deodorant on the market.
woah, super-kvlt name ! and i don't know either (not sure they have the stuff in french stores).

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
It's actually one of those gel based deodorants. I don't know if I got a bad brand or what, but I have literally placed the container on my toilet, and knee dropped it to get the gel out.

Bearglove is where it's at (I also bought it based off the name alone but it smells pertty, too).

')