Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Allergic to Old Spice.

Maybe I should actually put this in the confessions thread :lol: but I actually use Axe. It's Phoenix or something? It's actually decent smelling, not offensive,it's one of those soap-style dry sticks so it doesn't flake or feel awful gooey, and it doesn't have a bunch of the paraben aluminum crap I don't think.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

UnattendedGolfcart

SSO's Fat Mac
Reaction score
If anyone here has played Kingdom Hearts, last night my friends and I watched the three hour video for 358/2 Days, and it was my first time seeing any of it. Held back tears for about an hour.

During that time, I was snap chatting a friend of mine who went out with her friends even though she didn't want to, and she seemed really drunk. Too drunk. Then she sent me something saying she snorted Adderal. I was like no please be safe and then she said she was starting to feel "weird in a bad way" and didn't answer me for the rest of the night. That terrified me, I'm the type of guy who's used to worrying about people.

Then I had a dream that made me really depressed. It was a giant conglomerate of encounters with me dealing with people I know and them doing all of the thing a that I just can't stand about them. It included some friends, my stepdad, the girl I saw this summer, and even my mother. My dad was nowhere to be found in the dream, which might also be saying something...he's not a deadbeat, but he sometimes feels a bit detached.

Anyway. That woke me up and drove me nuts. I got in touch with the girl and she's totally fine, but last night and right now I'm basically just really depressed because my dream caused me to see the worst of too any people at once, and I don't want to have anything to do with any of them right now.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
Posting here since there is no "Why are you sad right now?" thread.

My families Beagle is having health issues. We got her from a rescue years ago but we have no concrete info on her background beyond where she was found; she's an old dog, probably about 14 according to the vet. It's not as though she hasn't had a long life for a dog, but it still sucks to see age catching up with her like it has over the past couple years, and certainly over the past few months. The fact that she probably won't be with us much longer is becoming more clear as time passes.
:(

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Allergic to Old Spice.

Maybe I should actually put this in the confessions thread :lol: but I actually use Axe. It's Phoenix or something? It's actually decent smelling, not offensive,it's one of those soap-style dry sticks so it doesn't flake or feel awful gooey, and it doesn't have a bunch of the paraben aluminum crap I don't think.

We had these like, 23-26 year old guys come into my work and they were just COATED in Axe Phoenix sadly. Like, I remember the smell so vividly from when I was 13 and it had just come out and every kid thought he would be hot shit with it. But these dudes, you could smell them from AISLES away and customers would come up and be like, "What the hell happened back here" and we had to explain it was a person, not an accident.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
Waiting for the taste update. :lol:

We had these like, 23-26 year old guys come into my work and they were just COATED in Axe Phoenix sadly. Like, I remember the smell so vividly from when I was 13 and it had just come out and every kid thought he would be hot shit with it. But these dudes, you could smell them from AISLES away and customers would come up and be like, "What the hell happened back here" and we had to explain it was a person, not an accident.

I remember back when axe first got really popular. I swear the halls in my school at the time never smelled worse. There were kids who would spray an overly generous amount on themselves in between every single class.

The worst part was when some asshole figured out that with enough rubber bands you could hold down the button thingy so it would spray continuously; effectively turning them into tear gas grenades.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure our washer is borked. I put in like, 3/4 of a load and it was mostly shirts/underwear, and it's seriously taken over 2 hours to fvcking dry. The first time I put it in for 70 mins and that usually does it, but for some reason it's not doing as much now; set it for another 50, and ended up going down at the 30 min mark and it was still fairly damp. So help me God if it's not ready when I go back down in like another 10-15.

The worst part is I already had another load go through the wash so now that's just sitting there air-drying in the wash while waiting for the rest to be done :mad:

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
Waiting for the taste update. :lol:

I remember back when axe first got really popular. I swear the halls in my school at the time never smelled worse. There were kids who would spray an overly generous amount on themselves in between every single class.

The worst part was when some asshole figured out that with enough rubber bands you could hold down the button thingy so it would spray continuously; effectively turning them into tear gas grenades.

God damn I remember that in the locker room. This one small side room that was higher than the main locker room next to it people sprayed something like two or three cans worth and it was just a hazy cloud in there that didn't dissipate for awhile. Shit would have probably exploded if you had a flame.

metalmonster

Reaction score
OMG yeah i remember these too. AWFUL CHEMICAL SMELL !

And i use cheap cologne (which is actually from cologne in germany) Because i do my groceries in a lidl store since they're a lot cheaper and the quality is eggscellent. Even their pasta is comparable to brand-name stuff, except it's 39ct the 500g.

Why and how do i use cologne ? One of my exes which had that one quality of having a *noticeably* great smell did that, she used to rub some cologne (amber cologne is best) under her armpits and on her skin, and voila. I ended up doing the same since it's so cheap, and actually works well (basically because alcohol kills bacteria responsible of any armpit smell).

That's really the only thing i kept from her since she was the epitome of the "overly attached girlfriend" meme only in real-life, and 1000 times worse :lol: I remember one of her texts 1 year after our breakup : "your daughter fleur grows without her father" : she actually never even had a kid, but whatever, just WHATEVER.

Love story of my life? OH YEAH it looks like one of these teen comedies : "i met this girl in high school, then we did our lives, then we re-met years ago, we dated ... "
*drumroll*
"SHE'S A full-blown PSYCHO" * punk rock music* (not exactly the way it felt back in the day but who cares).

Soooooo there's a long and complex backstory about how and why i use cologne as a deodorant :lol: . She's basically the reason i was a mess the past 4 years.

Now i lost 10kg, exercise for 30 minutes a day and am starting to get great results and basically am on my way to awesome.

Not the "semi-buddhist meditative kind of contentment with what you have because being mediocre is comfy" but the "let's play some *loud* metal music and kick ass" kind of awesome. in french, we have a saying for that kind of greatness : "ça déchire" => litterally : "it rips" as in "it tears down everything with awesomeness".

And that's another random post :lol:

Basically i'm not that mad today. Except a few people that drive me crazy, but i'm too busy kicking as much ass as i can (which is now my only motto) to care.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
Kalium sent me a . 086 instead of the. 098 I ordered.. No email response

Skyblue

Reaction score
I've sent my CV to several places I want to work at- NOTHING. Not even a "Thanks but no thanks email. It's getting frustrating. And It looks like I'll be forced to end in an annoying shitty job, which is exactly what I was hoping to avoid.
Sent another one yesterday for a place I really want to work at, now the wait begins...

Local Astronaut
Reaction score
It's been a rough year health-wise. Got strep throat in January. It came back late July. Then it came back again in August, but it came back with Scarlet Fever, tonsillitis and a sinus infection. I went to the ER when all that happened. Was there for three days. Was sick with some combination of all that until last week. Relief!

But they told me to schedule a tonsillectomy. That happened Wednesday. I haven't slept for more than two hours at a time since Tuesday. Have not eaten a single calorie since Thursday because my throat feels like fire when I drink water. I can't even speak right now.

:rant:

Skyblue

Reaction score
Are you following up with them?

You mean give them a call, see what's up? Most places here don't really like that, they're usually going "yeah we'll let you know if we want you" and that's it.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
You mean give them a call, see what's up? Most places here don't really like that, they're usually going "yeah we'll let you know if we want you" and that's it.

That is what I meant. Usually I'd say after like a week or so, but if that's nt nearly as common there IDK.

Sorry dude :(

Skyblue

Reaction score
That is what I meant. Usually I'd say after like a week or so, but if that's nt nearly as common there IDK.

Sorry dude :(

I'm currently trying to get a job at our main airline company here in Israel, El-Al, and they ask you to sign up to their website to do that, and when I did I got an email that said "DON'T call us. We'll contact you if we find you fitting" (yes, they emphasized it originally :lol:)

But fluff that, I guess I just need to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Thanks man!

EDIT: I kinda realized El-Al kinda sounds like Superman's long lost cousin :lol: "Jor-El, is that you?!" "El-Al, I can't believe you're still alive! Is the moustache fake, though?"

')