Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Yeah, somewhere around four-five I'm due for some significant Post-Drinking-Dumps. My body wakes me up early for it too... and in the last six months or something it's been basically impossible to get back to sleep afterwards until near noon.

OT: I expected to get hammered yesterday in the Div 1A event at the Regional Open Circuit tournament... but not to fvcking derpface my way out of the Round of 16 in Div2 today after sweeping my pool :wallbash: ended up in 13th of 51.

I wish DC were closer or something. Even in lieu of a coach, I could REALLY use stronger clubmates...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grindspine

likes pointy things
Reaction score
I feel like I am going to be poor forever and never pay off my effing student loans. I am currently making ends meet with four part-time jobs, while my girlfriend has been working two and trying to sell some artwork.

All this because the job offer for the full-time job I spent the summer trying to get gave me an insultingly low offer and refused to negotiate at all.

:mad: :wallbash: :realmad:

I hate living in a state with such low average income.

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
spent the last few months dealing with the damn family drama,one person after another,making life too damn busy to even touch my guitar.

SD83

Reaction score
Week starts with two 16h shifts in a row. After two weeks of 65h. Either gonna call in sick tomorrow or take 2 or 3 days off for overtime starting wednesday. I feel like punching anyone I see, way too angry to eat, let alone sleep... oh, and some ............ stole the saddle from my bike while it was parked at the train station on sunday. The saddle. In broad daylight. What's wrong with all those people passing by not seeing anything? Not to mention totally breaking my office chair while trying to fix it (on sunday) and having absolutly no idea when to by a new one because work. Sitting on my amp right now... life is beautiful.

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
Got a stomach flu and I'm currently in a dead end with my guitar playing. I just can't make anything sound good, nothing inspires me. Thinking of selling most of my gear and focusing on keyboards. Damn I hate this. I've been playing since I was 5 or so and now it just feels so pointless. I'm sure I'll get over this and start playing happily again, but maybe now is a time for a change.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going for a 22 hour cruise tonight and I don't feel like going. Got so shitfaced in Wednesday that I don't think I want to touch another beer for a while.

metalmonster

Reaction score
This chick.

She's hot, i would like to have her, and she definitely wants me. But she has a way to act so crazy it messes me up and i end up saying no to her only to regret it and then she's the one saying no in a very manipulative way and i'm being driven beyond insane. :nuts:

except from that everything is fine-ish. Except i'm pretty tired today and my brother has been tough to live with (i co-rent with him) these days because of some **** trying to scam him, and it's so nerve racking i have trouble maintaining a high level of awesome/being productive :mad:

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Fvcking parking officers around here are total dickholes. Yeah, I'm 1' over the front of my space, when the guy in front of me is at the limit or over his and the guy behind me is two feet into my space. Asshole.

And then as I'm walking back to work through a one block park, a cop walks over to harass a bunch of the townies and homeless about "all this mess". There were maybe ten people smoking and chilling under a tree, and some of them were lying down in blankets. Couple backpacks out and a bike someone was holding. Asshole.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Just found out that one of my good friends and fellow trans activists passed away. Nobody is sure why yet, but my understanding is that he went to sleep and never woke up. It's no secret that around the beginning of the year I was battling with depression and suicidal thoughts, and he was there for me and reminded me of how good life can be if I gave it another chance.

They say that friends you make on facebook aren't real friends, but I disagree. He and a few others have given me hope and strength to keep living, no matter how hard life gets, and I've never even met them in person.

.... today and .... the way the last 30 days or so have been. I don't think I can take too many more hits like this...

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
Oh shit. I'm so very sorry to hear that. Just remember that you have us too Jess and we love you!!

Gothic Headhunter

Born on a Monday
Reaction score
-I feel like a shitty guitarist today
-was supposed to hang out with friends today, but they all canceled
-played a lot more Destiny than I would've liked and wasted a lot of potential guitar playing time
-didn't get to talk to a girl I really like today

just venting

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I think I broke a finger by punching a wall two nights ago. Hurts like a mofo, especially when I try to play guitar. :squint:

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Found out my ex and my friend were sleeping together behind my back while we were trying to get back together, and apparently she was doing the same with other guys as well...

And the world wonders why I hate people...

')