Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor

Formerly... someone
Reaction score
How did that happen? Nothing too serious though?

No, not too serious. I chucked a wooden pallet onto a stack of pallets and it bounced back into my knuckles. It bloodied me up pretty good but nothing's broken.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
My back fecking hurts and I can't find a comfy position to sleep it's been a week. I'm suspecting a scoliosis.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Got a webcam today (Digital Innovations ChatCam 2.0mp), and it will not freakin' work on anything but Skype. Every other program I try it with just gives me a black screen, or a really dark image that lags a lot. It didn't come with an installation disk, and it says no drivers are required, so I am stumped. Oh well, off to play some guitar to work the anger out of my system. :lol:

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I'm pretty much always angry... :shrug:

I now have headcanon that Konfyouzd is an Angry Marine.

angry_marine_desktop_by_caelenvasius-d5fgdg0.png

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
Just found out that Hipshot makes a drop in replacement for my Ibanez/Gibraltar bridge that I replaced a few months back.

Flu since Friday. My high score on the thermometer is 102.5

And because I just realized... Gibraltar Bridge sounds a lot like Altar Bridge

Tech Wrath

Reaction score
Hah, wow. Why 17? What an arbitrary number.
I remember missing out on a Dillinger Escape Plan show a couple years back because I was sold 18+ tickets, but on the morning of the show, they moved the venue down the road to a 21+ place that I couldn't get in to. Never was able to get my money back. Still gets me pissed.

Sucks bro. I wish shows weren't so tied in red tape sometimes.

Idek tbh haha. I understand 21+ for drinking and .... but why in the world 17+ I might understand you don't want toddlers at the show or some dude with his 9 year old son teaching him to be a satanist :lol: but c'mon now, if I was the venue owner I'd want all the money I could get, so what if some 9 year old becomes some satan serial killer :fawk: but maybe some 13 year old will get knocked out and sue the place >.<

Tech Wrath

Reaction score
Idek tbh haha. I understand 21+ for drinking and .... but why in the world 17+ I might understand you don't want toddlers at the show or some dude with his 9 year old son teaching him to be a satanist :lol: but c'mon now, if I was the venue owner I'd want all the money I could get, so what if some 9 year old becomes some satan serial killer :fawk: but maybe some 13 year old will get knocked out and sue the place >.<

...., defeated sanity & putrid pile=18+, cannibal corpse, cryptopsy, & abysmal dawn=21+, and a few other concerts! :wallbash::wallbash: Why does everything I listen to have age restrictions to their concerts. The only thing I can go to is Cradle of filth (....ty music imo but haven't heard their new album), some other band, and Ne Obliviscaris (Amazing, best album of 2014 honestly) but I ain't paying 30$ to see 30 minutes of greatness followed by disappointment :wallbash:

flint757

Reaction score
Not really mad, but frustrated. My activity watch reset itself after a 3 mile workout and me exceeding my step goal by quite a bit. Now I'm back down to like only a 1000 steps and none of my workouts were recorded. Not a huge deal, but it screws up my goals and total steps which I like to keep track of. Not to mention it screws up the calculations in my calorie counter. :wallbash:

RustInPeace

Reaction score
Incredibly stressed lately.

My car was hit in the middle of the night about a week ago, and waiting on insurance to do their paperwork is aggravating. The vehicle is technically unsafe to drive because the drivers door wont open, but I need to drive it to get to work to provide for my family.

My grandma just called me from the hospital, she isnt doing well at all.

I also just found out my wife is pregnant with our 4th, which has been very difficult to accept and move forward with.

I work 3 jobs right now as it is and feel at capacity for how much more .... I can take.

Rosal76

Reaction score
Not really mad, but frustrated. My activity watch reset itself after a 3 mile workout and me exceeding my step goal by quite a bit. Now I'm back down to like only a 1000 steps and none of my workouts were recorded. Not a huge deal, but it screws up my goals and total steps which I like to keep track of. Not to mention it screws up the calculations in my calorie counter. :wallbash:

Yeah, but you're still exercising and your body is getting something positive out of it. :yesway:

Mechanix11

Reaction score
I'm really frustrated and mad right now because i couldn't have the classes that i wanted for this semester and because of my lower points i couldn't apply on most of the courses, just only one :noplease:.

So today i went to my school and tried to fix my schedule of classes and tried to apply for other of my courses, aaand no luck, most of them have problems and have conflicts with their hours so, i looked for any other course to apply and still luck. In that moment i was very upset about the situation and i just decided to just take two courses only, there's nothing more i coud do :(.

The worst thing is because I was upset and frustrated in that moment i just went to home, later i made my schedule and then i saw that i could have taken one more class in the afternoon. :mad::mad::wallbash:
Some of my friends didn't have any problems with their courses but it sucks that i will be delayed one semester before them. :(
So now my only hope is that my tutor could give me a chance to take another course, which i think would be impossible, but at least i would try :noplease:

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
.... playing, .... tone, and my wrists hate all of it (they just hate the endurneck the least. the difference isn't that big)

:wallbash:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Not really mad, more like frustrated and bemused but:

Yesterday at work, I was told that if I am to continue wearing my awesome tights (they used the word pants and didn't say anything about how awesome they are) I will need to either wear shorts or longer shirts.

Apparently my dick is too showy.

Of all the ways to describe my dick I think that, "Ostentatious," is near the last I would have used.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
HA! I was considering wearing one of my kilts full Scottish style, but I can't actually remember if there are policies against skirts or not and I don't really care enough to look it up or ask HR.

And:
Some of the union people caught wind of this and they are less then pleased about it. Apparently, my awesome tights are rather popular around the plant.

You would think something that raised morale without the company having to spend a dime would be something management would be all over. We shall see what happens.

')