Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
i don't like what Google's done to us. i can't really say "^ what does any of that even mean?" anymore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I was competing for a job with one freaking person, and they beat me to the chase :(

I'm $5000 in debt to dragondildos.com

Taylor

Formerly... someone
Reaction score
Mother has pneumonia and was supposed to get out of the hospital today, she even said she was feeling a lot better than when she went in. Now she's being transferred to one of the bigger hospitals nearby and is on assisted breathing. Worst part is because of this damn snow storm I don't know when I can get out of my own driveway let alone get halfway across town to see her. :wallbash:

russmuller

Cramblin'
Reaction score
I had to go in to work on my day off for an "all hands on deck" meeting. It was a total waste of time and was not worth f0cking up my day off over it. My boss can't be bothered to show up more than 3 days in the past 2 weeks, but I have to give up my afternoon off for really non-important crap.

I interviewed last week for a potentially huge career jump, but now I see that the job listing has been updated so that I no longer meet the requirements for the position.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I was gonna post that I'm mad because it's almost 2am, I can't sleep, and I'm bored out of my mind, but then I read some of the other people's reasons... not mad anymore. I'm gonna go sleep it off.

I sincerely hope things turn around for you guys. Mucho love.

I'm $5000 in debt to dragondildos.com

I somehow feel like this is true. Sorry you didn't get the job man. :hug:

Kobalt

Reaction score
I think I just gave up songwriting...that's how mad I am at myself.

I guess I'll just stick to playing other people's music.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Because why can't a company shoot straight and tell me "we don't know when it will ship"!!?? Why tell me last week that it would ship on Monday and then nothing... Until I call Monday to say I haven't received tracking info. And hear from the SAME person "Oh yea.. That will probably ship tomorrow or Wed".

Since I HAVE to sign for it, maybe tell me what's up so that I can plan accordingly! Shouldn't be too much to ask after dropping over 2 grand.

:wallbash:

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Packing.

I mean, it's for a trip home for a few days then a week of skiing in Utah, so it's for an ostensibly *good* trip, but I still hate it.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
this picture has been circulating our local social media :

Zi3IIyS.jpg

basically it says:

"the Saudi academy for training and consulting (smth like that) presents to you the conference:

are women human ?"

i really don't know what time we're living in. i really don't.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
i hit my little toe very hard, and it's blue and swollen. it's not the pain that bothers me, but the fact that it happened so close to a trip to Sri Lanka that's due next week, and that's the last thing i would want to have there.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
yep, it's a fracture. most realistically we're gonna have to postpone our trip. no working out for around a month. i might also have to skip on the national muay thai competition i've been preparing for.

*sigh* at least i've got more time for my sweet, sweet little Washie...

Leberbs

Reaction score
I like my job and loathe my superiors. I am (was) 1 of 2 technicians on site.
My counterpart was fired yesterday...

They're about to plow me sideways... Please send lube in the coming weeks.

If you're in SouthWest Louisiana and are looking for a reliable employee, please check my linkedin profile in the signature for my work experience and education. Thanks.

Kobalt

Reaction score
I must have really questionable expectations of acceptable/acceptably low action, or the neck on the Banshee is ....ed, because what the .... is wrong with this guitar?? :nuts:

Petar Bogdanov

Reaction score
I must have really questionable expectations of acceptable/acceptably low action, or the neck on the Banshee is ....ed, because what the .... is wrong with this guitar?? :nuts:

Hard to say without measuring. It could have anything from:
- saddle height
- nut height
- radius matching (nut and saddles)
- neck relief (bass or treble or both)
- uneven frets
- twisted neck
- especially unfortunate S-curve (all necks with truss rods are S-curved under tension, it's weird)
- or just overly heavy strings

You go one by one and figure it out and buy expensive tools... Or you can buy a better guitar. LTD Deluxes are nice.

EDIT: I should change my name to Dr Science.

')