Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dan_Vacant

Reaction score
I bought a guitar from Guitar Center in Bermigham AL, and UPS site says it was delivered yesterday, but guess who doesn't have their guitar! AAHHHHHH!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
I removed the chassis of my peavey vtm from the headshell and the headshell is literally 75% of the amps immense weight. Why peavey, why?

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
That recent thread on here in the Sevenstring section with the guy exposing flaws in his Kiesel/Carvin and discussing his disappointment was removed. It wasn't closed (like threads when bashing or other claims occur). It was completely removed. No trace or evidence. Nice knowing that shady stuff from certain crooked influence (from Wired Guitarist) is carrying over to this forum. And no, Kiesel/Carvin no longer sponsors this site/forum. Notice that the ads and banners have been removed for some time now.

Leberbs

Reaction score
That recent thread on here in the Sevenstring section with the guy exposing flaws in his Kiesel/Carvin and discussing his disappointment was removed. It wasn't closed (like threads when bashing or other claims occur). It was completely removed. No trace or evidence. Nice knowing that shady stuff from certain crooked influence (from Wired Guitarist) is carrying over to this forum. And no, Kiesel/Carvin no longer sponsors this site/forum. Notice that the ads and banners have been removed for some time now.

What part are you mad about?

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Isn't it possible that the OP asked for it to be removed due to the fact that it had run it's course... resolved with confirmed refund? Or possibly that it was removed because it essentially got pretty far off topic with others chiming in with personal experiences?

I'm not trying to undermine or re-direct... just posing other possible scenarios. Much respect to everyone.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Isn't it possible that the OP asked for it to be removed due to the fact that it had run it's course... resolved with confirmed refund? Or possibly that it was removed because it essentially got pretty far off topic with others chiming in with personal experiences?

I'm not trying to undermine or re-direct... just posing other possible scenarios. Much respect to everyone.
It is possible that Kiesel/Carvin asked the OP to get the thread removed as a condition so that the OP could get his refund as resolution. However, the OP didn't ask because his original purpose was for the thread to be a testament to how Kiesel/Carvin runs their business and treats their customers. Kiesel/Carvin directly asking Sevenstring.org admins (or Alex) to have it removed seems like a more appropriate explanation.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
It is possible that Kiesel/Carvin asked the OP to get the thread removed as a condition so that the OP could get his refund as resolution. However, the OP didn't ask because his original purpose was for the thread to be a testament to how Kiesel/Carvin runs their business and treats their customers. Kiesel/Carvin directly asking Sevesntring.org admins (or Alex) to have it removed seems like a more appropriate explanation.

Gotcha. Thanks. I'm all for transparency and accountability. Just pondering other potential scenarios. Never know what happens behind the scenes or why so I try not to assume anything.

CapnForsaggio

Cap'n (general)
Reaction score
Gotcha. Thanks. I'm all for transparency and accountability. Just pondering other potential scenarios. Never know what happens behind the scenes or why so I try not to assume anything.

This time we need to find out.

This site moves TONS of those guitars. we need an answer here....

does anyone remember the user that posted the thread?

flint757

Reaction score
You can still see the cached page on google if you want to know what it originally said.

CapnForsaggio

Cap'n (general)
Reaction score
I'm not understanding the thread deletion move.....

I guess it is time to quit this site too. All I want is freedom of speech and opinion, both of which are in short supply lately.

Have fun with your propaganda website, peace.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Just got confirmation in a message from the OP. (Can verify with a screenshot.) Kiesel asked for it to be taken down and Alex complied. Also, notice that the Kiesel/Carvin ad is back on the home page suddenly.

metalstrike

I love signature guitars!
Reaction score
Just got confirmation in a message from the OP. (Can verify with a screenshot.) Kiesel asked for it to be taken down and Alex complied. Also, notice that the Kiesel/Carvin ad is back on the home page suddenly.

Damn, that's seriously disappointing.

TheFightingCPA

Reaction score
Hardly ever post, but was reading that thread yesterday. As a potential customer, it would have put me much more at ease had they made amends and left the thread to show how they make the customer happy, instead they had the thread removed to hide. Shady as hell.

xzacx

Reaction score
It's ironic that they willingly put out their own pics of a guitar with a forearm contour that lops off a quarter of a guitar's top, but shut this down. A lot of their own design choices are worse for their public image than an angry customer potentially getting an issue resolved. You can delete as many threads as you want, but I'll never unsee those gaudy dyed fretboards, most of their headstocks, and laughable tshirts.

')