Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
Just saw that thread over on the kieselbbs, what a bunch of jokers.

To make a relevant contribution to the thread: I had to move back to my parents last weekend because my former roommate owed our landlord a ton of money and never told me about it, so I've been pretty salty and depressed this week. Gonna buy myself a couple pedals next paycheck to try and make myself feel a little better.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Could anyone provide screenshots or links to the thread(s) if possible? I've got some other people asking about this.

Second to last post:

KieselGuitarsBBS.com :: View topic - Stop advertising on ss.org

Screen grab of relevant post by their customer relations manager:

ftmlC8s.png

A-Branger

Reaction score
no matter how "bad" things can be, but you CANT as the Customer Relations Manager! say something like that and be proud of it.

If you want to stop advertising here,cool do it. You dont like us? cool no problem, but dont go to the public and say so, especially as the fricking Customer Relations Mang... just create a fake account if you wanna rant.

That is a BAD move from them. Worse than just shovel dirt over you head on the hole you are digging. Or spitting straight up.

Even worse if you take into account not only the popularity of this site, but the amount of users in here who have bought one of your guitars.

They lost my respect with the last two issues in here, but this just hammer the last nail on the coffin

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Yeahhhhhh.
Kinda feel for Alex on the loss of revenue, kinda bummed out because I used to really like Jeff's attitude and respected their brand a lot.

I wasn't in the market for a Carvin to begin with, their style just doesn't appeal to me, but I can't really see myself ever 'converting' now. An entire collective company is acting like a child. How many industries does that fly in?

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
I haven't heard from the seller of a guitar for over a month. He has seen/read my messages, but not replied despite my multiple attempts at correspondence. This is just disrespectful. Does he want my money or not?
Follow up: it's about to be another month. F*cking prick keeps reading my messages. But no response. He's a member on here too but hasn't logged in on here in months.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Got up this morning and found a bit of water on my floor. Toilet is leaking a bit. Something is wrong with the seal between the tank and the bowl. Awesome. So I shut off the water and flush a couple times so that there's no more water to go everywhere and decide I've got no time now, but at least there's no more water everywhere so it's not urgent anymore, so I'll fix this after work. Get a call at work from the landlord saying the business under my apartment is reporting water coming through the ceiling and they're sending someone to fix it. :wallbash: I really hate having someone in my apartment when I'm not home, but it has to be fixed.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Got up this morning and found a bit of water on my floor. Toilet is leaking a bit. Something is wrong with the seal between the tank and the bowl. Awesome. So I shut off the water and flush a couple times so that there's no more water to go everywhere and decide I've got no time now, but at least there's no more water everywhere so it's not urgent anymore, so I'll fix this after work. Get a call at work from the landlord saying the business under my apartment is reporting water coming through the ceiling and they're sending someone to fix it. :wallbash: I really hate having someone in my apartment when I'm not home, but it has to be fixed.

That sounds great to me, my Strata won't take any initiative with repairs, I've had a half smashed window for 6 months that they've been "chasing down the frame" for, and told them they're welcome to enter at any time to repair, nothing ever happens, also had some flooding from underneath one of the rooms.. on the second floor, took them 2 months to change the carpet because they didn't believe it's possible. Frustrating people!

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
^ You're probably right that I should consider myself lucky they're on it so quickly- I just really hate strangers in my home while I'm not there. Guitars and amps and things are out in the open, the place really was not presentable, etc. -and I know they don't care, and it's really a non-issue, they're just doing a job, but the idea of strangers in my home while I'm not there is just uncomfortable. But it's done now, and all is well.

I assume the speed of their response is because the tenant below me is commercial- it's a chiropractors office.

A-Branger

Reaction score
yeah Im the same.

recently I had that my kitchen stopped working (its a bit old so I figure that could be it, or the stupid mouse I currently have), also my hot watter stopped working too.

I was fine because I dont cook much, I eat ltos of fresh stuff or microwave diet meals and whatnot so I manage fine, if not it was better as it stopped me from buyying pizzas lol. And the watter I surf most days so in a way Im always "fresh", but if I needed soap I just suck it up under the cold shower.

I didnt wanted to tell my landord yet as I dont like ppl coming into the house when its a massive mess. I dont want them reporting back to the owner/rental company so I could get a warning ect ect, so I let it go for a while.

Then a month pass and suddenly I got a stuppid though in my head. Went to the neighbours house to check the electric box (as we share it), and yup, I was right, the switch for the hotwatter and kitchen were in the OFF position.

*facepalm*

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Wow, kind of surprised and simultaneously unsurprised by the Carvin thing.

Anyway, I've just lost two young guitar pupils because their mother and I had differing views on whether or not I should be paid more money for giving longer lessons. :scratch: So now I'm £25 a week down, and as a music student, I kinda need that money.

:rolleyes:

big_aug

Reaction score
My ....ing surgery got postponed. At the beginning of May, we scheduled my surgery (serious) to reverse my ostomy for May 27th. They called me this week and said they have to move it to June 23rd because one of the surgeons has to be out of the hospital. I suspect he decided he wanted to do something memorial day weekend now instead of putting my life back to normal.

....ing didn't know until last month if it was even going to be possible to reverse it, and then they get my hope sky high by scheduling the surgery so soon. And now they've crushed me. I was completely broken when they called. I broke into tears and just cried for a while before I got out of my car to go to work. Im not the type to do that. I'm pretty ....ing strong mentally and physically, but everyone breaks. And they just crushed me.

I keep having irrational thoughts that my Doctor will die or something crazy and my surgery will be pushed back further or never happen. Its insane.

Its too frustrating. I needed to vent.

Demiurge

Reaction score
My ....ing surgery got postponed. At the beginning of May, we scheduled my surgery (serious) to reverse my ostomy for May 27th. They called me this week and said they have to move it to June 23rd because one of the surgeons has to be out of the hospital. I suspect he decided he wanted to do something memorial day weekend now instead of putting my life back to normal.

Good god. Without knowing the particulars, it's obvious that "ostomy" in context with a one month delay is unacceptable. My prior career was in healthcare, and it's still astounding how some people in the industry forget that patients are people.

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
Still waiting for my tax return. Decided I'd log into the site that I filed with to see if they had information. Turns out they rejected filing and didn't tell me. I'm ....ing furious that some .... website that the IRS linked on their own page basically made me a tax dodger.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
It's still astounding how some people in the industry forget that patients are people.

For real. It's pretty appalling sometimes.
But that's what happens when it's your job for long enough I guess, I'm in hospitality and I find myself doing the same thing sometimes....

Still waiting for my tax return. Decided I'd log into the site that I filed with to see if they had information. Turns out they rejected filing and didn't tell me. I'm ....ing furious that some .... website that the IRS linked on their own page basically made me a tax dodger.

Why in the hell did they reject filing?
Why did they not call you?
0/10, would not partake.

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
Why in the hell did they reject filing?
Why did they not call you?
0/10, would not partake.
"Randomly selected for additional identity verification."

Turns out that's pretty common for eSmart users and they have awful consumer affairs reviews for their terrible customer service. Guess I shouldn't have assumed the IRS would have vetted the services they direct people to. H&R Block processed my frantic midnight return fine and the late fees won't stop an NGD from happening so live and learn I guess.

russmuller

Cramblin'
Reaction score
Work moved my department into a different building. It's supposed to be newer and nicer. My new desk is about 1/3 the size of my old one. I can't even extend my legs all the way under my desk without hitting the wall. On the plus side, the walls around our desks are higher than they used to be, so at least my view out the window is blocked. >.<

')