Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess I don't have a dog in the fight, since I already own two USA BCRs from the golden age era, and I have little desire to drop 2-3 grand on another one, and I don't really have any interest in the import line, unless they make some sort of MB7 or a non-Warlock/Beast 8 string with something special about it.

Just out of curiosity, are the USA BCR CS's 25.5" now? For a while they changed to 25.4"

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rosal76

Reaction score
... and I don't really have any interest in the import line, unless they make some sort of MB7 or a non-Warlock/Beast 8 string with something special about it.

I don't know anything about the guitar but the company did make a 8 string Bich guitar a few years ago. Whether it's a prototype, for a B.C. Rich endorsee, import, U.S. custom shop, etc, etc, etc,. I thought it was a import because it has the script logo but who knows. :cool: What's weird is that there's 8 tuning pegs but only 7 ferrules. :spock::scratch:

CVYXi.jpg

s5Kim.jpg

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
That one (the 8-string Bich) was made by the custom shop for Joey Jordison when he started Scar The Martyr, Jed Simon can be seen playing it in the "Blood Host" video

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
Browsing guitars on a couple auction/classified sites, thinking "damn, they put some sexy finishes on the early 2000's NJ series guitars...", then getting super frustrated when I realize that like, 90% of the ones for sale have "speedloaders" and would be essentially useless to my playing style without heavily modding them

Science_Penguin

Reaction score
I guess I don't have a dog in the fight, since I already own two USA BCRs from the golden age era, and I have little desire to drop 2-3 grand on another one, and I don't really have any interest in the import line, unless they make some sort of MB7 or a non-Warlock/Beast 8 string with something special about it.

Just out of curiosity, are the USA BCR CS's 25.5" now? For a while they changed to 25.4"

I've got even less of a dog than you, I think... Only BC Rich shapes I really like are the Mockingbird and Warlock :lol: Blame it on X Japan and Lita Ford, I guess.

Still, I can't help but shake my head at the decision making here. I know I don't care about the other shapes much, but clearly other people do. That's just an insult.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Trying to get a nice pickguard for a new little mod project I started and the guy won't answer my question about whether he could cut the thing as HH instead of HSH...it's been like 4 days man, I'm trying to give you $130 for a pickguard. Take my money.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I've got even less of a dog than you, I think... Only BC Rich shapes I really like are the Mockingbird and Warlock :lol: Blame it on X Japan and Lita Ford, I guess.

Still, I can't help but shake my head at the decision making here. I know I don't care about the other shapes much, but clearly other people do. That's just an insult.

As much as I am a fan of BCR and I love metal, I really don't like the aesthetic of the Warlock.

I like the Beast, though; it reminds me of these guys from Mario 2:

SMB2Ninji.png

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I've had a terrible cough for over a week now, my arms and legs have been itchy since yesterday (they're covered in these weird red spots, kinda like mosquito bites) and I just noticed that the hearing in my right ear is a bit weaker than on the left one which makes mixing pure hell. So happy birthday to myself. :coffee:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I've found that there are few things more irritating than working with a vocalist that's religious (despite having all kinds of occult stuff in his house), then on a halloween house party saying nothing about not having pentagrams or anything like that I show up with black metal-like corpsepaint with a pentagram drawn on my head. He insists that I go wash it off if I'm to stay in his house.

Thank god I had enough white paint left. I felt it was a dick move for him to not say anything to anyone about it, then basically ruin my costume at the last second. All over stupid symbolism. Kill me. Kill me now. :wallbash:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Installed Reaper for the first time in like 6 years yesterday and it's still just as cryptic and sh1tty as it used to be. Took me 10 minutes before I could even figure out how to put notes on a miditrack. :noplease: I really think I should just switch out the GPU from my newer pc to the older one so I could handle both music production and gaming on the same computer.

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
B.C. Rich putting their waterside logo on custom shop instruments and their "R" logo on imports...that's supposed to be how we know the difference without needing to inspect the serial number and country of origin stamps!

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
I've found that there are few things more irritating than working with a vocalist that's religious (despite having all kinds of occult stuff in his house), then on a halloween house party saying nothing about not having pentagrams or anything like that I show up with black metal-like corpsepaint with a pentagram drawn on my head. He insists that I go wash it off if I'm to stay in his house.

Thank god I had enough white paint left. I felt it was a dick move for him to not say anything to anyone about it, then basically ruin my costume at the last second. All over stupid symbolism. Kill me. Kill me now. :wallbash:

sounds pretty silly. it's Halloween. you're SUPPOSED to be something you're not.

edit: or what you truly are! it doesn't matter!

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Ran out of smokes and it's too cold outside so that I would bother to get more.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't think I've played any of my guitars in the last 6 months. I even got a Scarlet 2i2 to encourage me to play plugged in since my old TonePort stopped being recognized by Windows 10 but I still feel like I never have time to just sit down and f*Fking play. This seems to happen every time I get a new full time job. I need to remedy that.

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score
I think the realization that humans in general (including me) are so damn petty and don't have enough of an imagination to realize that there is more to life than elections, social issues, Kardashians, Internet... I realize there is a hypocrisy that comes with that in me posting this, but I honestly think that appreciation has been lost of simple things. Books, the night sky, warm houses, family and friends, pets... Sometimes I think people focus on the wrong things. Maybe humans as a species. I cannot believe this is the absolute peak and precipice of all creation, especially not on a grand scale but even on a down to earth level, most people are disgusting in one form or another. I don't know whether it angers me more to be a part of it, or the fact that I just now realized it.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Don't think I've played any of my guitars in the last 6 months. I even got a Scarlet 2i2 to encourage me to play plugged in since my old TonePort stopped being recognized by Windows 10 but I still feel like I never have time to just sit down and f*Fking play. This seems to happen every time I get a new full time job. I need to remedy that.

This. Life is kicking my guitar playing in the nuts. Trying to get a new ESP to fix that, but I mean just with the way I'm working and trying to progress on to bigger and better things I just don't have the time... It's frustrating.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
I went to bed early to have some quality sleep, woke up twice in the middle of the night, i don't feel refreshed now. Poo.

')