Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
526025_476149322436195_1708722384_n.jpg

Fucking strap... This is what happens when i carry my guitar around everywhere.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
My internet keeps sputtering on me, cutting in and out every 3-5 minutes. Restarted my router, modem, and laptop already. Technology that doesn't work properly and not knowing how to fix it is beyond frustrating to me. :squint:

Reaction score
Well, you won't be any more happy then to hear that recent research has deemed extraction of wisdom teeth to be completely unnecessary in most of the cases:lol:
See this as my December gift for you.

[Link]

I'm getting mine out Thursday... rather do it than worry about it later.

Plus, that's one article and one study done by one guy. Other studies say differently. :)

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Reaction score
American Public Health Association
No wisdom in routinely pulling teeth

Now, what are the studies claiming that removing healthy parts of your body is beneficial? You do know you have to supply them, right? You can't just say "other studies claim different" and hope that I will be satisfied by that.
Dang, now I am rethinking the procedure.

I looked at these to help my decision to schedule the procedure
The benefits of having your wisdom teeth removed - by Cyrus Dehkan - Helium
Should Adults Get Their Wisdom Teeth Removed?

I guess these are not big studies like the ones you gave against it.

Damn. lol.

My mother didn't have hers removed and they made her teeth crooked. Mine are impacted as well.

My x-ray showed that 3 of my teeth should come out as I could see how they were coming in. 2 of them are at like a 45 degree angle into my other side teeth. Nothing is on a nerve yet either.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Well, there's sometimes reasons to remove them, you might need to.

Many studies however confirm that wisdom teeth does not excert enough pressure to crowd other teeth. There is however a currently unexplained migration of teeth forward in the mouth. This starts at roughly the same time as wisdom teeth starts erupting, so many has associated that with crowding of teeth.

I'm doing language and chemistry (with some physics) at university, you should probably not take dental advice from me:lol:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I got marked as absent from math class even though I went there 15 minutes before the class even started. :mad::mad:

Murmel

Reaction score
I regret nothing of my wisdom teeth removal. The high I experienced from the laughing gas and general anaesthetic was so worth it. :lol:

I didn't get high at all, they asked if I wanted something to calm my nerves but I said fuck it let's just do it. The anaestethics only left me with a hanging lower lip :(

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't get high at all, they asked if I wanted something to calm my nerves but I said fuck it let's just do it. The anaestethics only left me with a hanging lower lip :(

Oof, that's rough. I was knocked right out for mine. Good times.

Murmel

Reaction score
Not really, I didn't feel it at all during. It was actually rather relaxing hearing the nurses talk about their latest trip to Gran Canaria :lol:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score

The difference between America and Europe. Here they don't numb you with tons of drugs..

And school madness continues, tomorrow's morning class is also cancelled which I'm happy about because I don't need to cut it as I have a driving lesson but without the driving lesson I wouldn't have had to go to the school until 11am. :noplease:

Edit: Aaaaand just realised I have another class from the sick teacher in the middle of the day. Seems like I have to cut a class again..

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Been doing a server migration since 4am.

All went smoothly and so I was all happy to be able to leave at lunch time. However for the last 2 hours I've been struggling trying to get the fucking webmail client running on IIS 7. Fuck me MDaemon, why does it have to be this difficult?

morrowcosom

Reaction score
I went to court to deal with a speeding ticket (which went well), but I lost my damn cell phone somewhere along the two and a half hour wait in the courtroom to see the judge.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I'm fashioning a tremolo spring lock block out of wood because the springs won't stay inside my other guitarists RG770 (We even went out and bought new springs) and nobody (obviously) has them in stock.

This. This is some bullshit.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I'm fashioning a tremolo spring lock block out of wood because the springs won't stay inside my other guitarists RG770 (We even went out and bought new springs) and nobody (obviously) has them in stock.

This. This is some bullshit.

Some my brilliance :)lol:) has saved the day and holds the springs in place reasonably well.

But apparently, the fucking D string string block has fallen out of the fucking bridge and I can't fucking find it. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

')