Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I already reserved a ticket for the Hobbit and planned everything tp go to the town today as it is the day I get my montly allowance but I didn't get it so no Hobbit and no fun trip to town. Fuck.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'm at my other house for winter break, and apparently I have mice in my house in Ashland. And they were pooping on my bed. My roommate just got there for a few days and the place was ransacked by Mice. gross!

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
Because my friend is stupid and says that torrenting albums is technically not stealingbecause the artist isnt at a lose..
He freely downloads all his music and says im stupid for buying albums, he then says that anybody who steals, should be instantly killed.

Murmel

Reaction score
Because writing assignments fucking suck.

My grades have really gone down the shitter the last 3 years. Some people just aren't meant to be smart I guess :lol:

Murmel

Reaction score
Yes I do. Was that a hint that I should be smart or that I should be stupid? :lol:

helix

Reaction score
I'm pissed off because I got fu***d out of a job all because of business politics.

Murmel

Reaction score
Fuck you, intagningspoängen till natur var lägre än till musik när jag sökte.. :squint:

:lol:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Pretty much my entire life has fallen apart over the last 6 months.

I still have employment so I know I shouldn't complain but just about every other part of my personal life, health and my band has fallen apart.

Genome

Reaction score
This week's weather forecast, I've got a Christmas party on Saturday!

previsioni.jpg

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I hear shared knives can cause Glögg. You might want to get that checked out.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Nah, the national death panel might consider me unfit for work and euthanize me because of it, and I really don't need that in my life right now. My grandfather lost his arm to glögg, but I consider that a risk worth taking.

')