Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
Because this bassline is so ridiculously sweet, but sooo hard to make out by ear.

nothingleft09

What... the... F@#k!
Reaction score
I'm mad because USPS is the most horrendous bunch of asshats I have ever dealt with. If you are going to put a delivery date on something... GET IT HERE BY THEN. I'm waiting on a guitar to be delivered, didn't come when it was supposed to, so I called. They then began to explain that the date given is just approximate and the only delivery date they guarantee is express mail... I'm just saying, I shipped a guitar to SPAIN through them and it was there in 2 weeks... why is it taking a MONTH to get one from Hawaii??? lol

nicktao

Reaction score
Fractal's only distributor in the us never has enough stock!

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
Went out to pick up dinner (had already ordered) realized when I was about to pay that my card that actually has money was at home, all I had was a pre-paid credit card with nothing on it.

Had to ask them to hold on to that card as collateral and come back on the 26th when they re-open to pay for my dinner.

Felt awkward as hell but at least I got my dinner.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
It's 3:02pm here and I have to wait till 6pm for the Christmas dinner and I'm hungry as fuck! Drinking alcohol doesn't help at all. :wallbash:

Edit: Aaaand I'm drunk. I had to be drunk during the dinner, not now..

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
Just found out my girlfriend's 13 or 14 year old sister stole $250 from her, and spent it all. And I can't do a god damn thing about it.

I'd break her fucking face if I could, I don't give a fuck who you are, stealing money from family, and not feeling any remorse when confronted about it is lower than low.

EDIT: and before anybody says "Oh, she's growing up, so she'll still make mistakes" No, you don't just fucking steal $250 from your older sister on a whim and think nothing of it. That's not excusable with the whole "Frontal lobe isn't developed, so their decision making processes don't quite work right yet." I'm pretty sure basically ANYONE understand that stealing large amounts of money is wrong.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
^If she blew the money on clothes, give them away to good will or something, otherwise I say take shit from her and sell it til you get $250 back. You can't beat the entitled brat out of her but you can damn well take some of her shit.

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
^If she blew the money on clothes, give them away to good will or something, otherwise I say take shit from her and sell it til you get $250 back. You can't beat the entitled brat out of her but you can damn well take some of her shit.

would suck if she spent it on food or Alcohol (As most teenagers I know would). then your method wouldn't work!

')