Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Belleal

Reaction score
There's too much food in my cabinet I don't want to eat now, but damn well wanted to eat when I brought it home. I could give it to charity, however, I'll want to eat it later & then I'll have to go and bring it home again. I want to spend wisely, yet I want & want & want, and find the same conundrum staring me in the eye--again and again. It is insane to perform the same actions over and over expecting a different outcome. Yet, I find myself doing just that. I must shove that food into my mouth whether I like it or not, that is the only way to justify my thriftiness. Some days I find myself, so, very shallow.

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
I'm mad because my landlord is showing my apartment this week. My lease ends in fucking August...

bannyd

Reaction score
i should have gotten a review/raise this week, but it's been postponed
again...
since november

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I cut the math class in Wednesday: no mark about being absent
I attented the math class today: mark about being absent

Seriously, I don't know if the teacher is just fucking with me because I haven't done my homework or is he blind enough to accidentally give the mark for me instead of some other jerk-off who cut the class.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Had to poop really bad and was locked out of the house for an hour and a half. Took all of my willpower not to crap myself. My room is in the garage, which is separate from the house. This morning has not started very well for me. :(

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Apparently finding a proper men's evening dress coat is rather challenging.

Fuck.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Internet keeps cutting in and out, making it impossible to play games or stream anything. At best it's annoying as hell to just surf the internets.:squint:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
It's 2:15 am and I'm so drunk that I can barely hold my head on my shoulders so this night will be one of those when I want to sleep but I can't because my head is a fucking rollercoaster. :squint:

Edit: ^I can't even remember writing that and it was exactly one of those nights.. And on top of hangover I got a diarrhea for eating really "sour" sour cream.

')