Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
Got a business exam tomorrow and now I hate myself for procrastinating the week away.

wait ... I'M DOING IT AGAIN!!! :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Spent all day yesterday and will need to spend more of today reinstalling all my programs and stuff on a new hard drive to try and fix my internet issues (would've had to do this eventually but I didn't want to just yet). Internet issue is still there so I don't know wtf is going. According to Cogeco the internet at our house is just fine so it's gotta be my network card or something. :squint:

spadz93

Reaction score
my tube power amp just shit the bed... 3 days before a show. did i mention im piss broke?

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty pointless school day. The first class was cancelled because our teacher was still sick, the second class we just cleaned and restringed one of our school's guitar and I also cleaned my own Ibanez but I think I just made the fretboard worse.
Oh, and some dude just told the teacher that he had bought an Axe-Fx II and a Gibson Firebird bass last weekend. Not even jelly..

Then the last class was also cancelled because of some musical so all the instruments were downstairs. The worst part was that I had to walk my Ibanez in -10 degrees (14°F) back home because my dad wouldn't answer the phone and he still doesn't let me drive a car. :squint:

On the bright side, I'm home early. :rolleyes:

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
So, I'm pulling some overtime, answering customer emails during the holiday, today. This part is fine.

The part that isn't, is that people are just complete imbeciles..

"nor did I agree to automatic renewal . I originally paid $99 for a yearly subscription."

That's somebody's own words, unedited. They're answering their own quandary with their own choice of phrasing. Do they not understand what the words "yearly" and "subscription" mean? You can't have a 'yearly' 'subscription' that doesn't renew. The terms - especially in combination, let alone apart - implicitly imply recurrence!

I've gotta find a new line of work which doesn't involve repeated daily exposure to the stupidity of the general public.... :wallbash:

nothingleft09

What... the... F@#k!
Reaction score
Lying cheating whores who even when caught, still try to convince you they aren't lying cheating whores. Seriously, you're fucking caught. Own that shit.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
So as I sleep this morning at 5am I hear the vacuum cleaner from outside my bedroom door, I awake and climb out of my throne, open the door to see my housemate vacuuming just in his door, with pasta sauce EVERYWHERE, like walls, a huge patch that has fucked his carpet. That annoyed me, but alas, it was his problem so I go to bed.

I wake up in the morning to go to work and have my morning coffee and this is what I see in the kitchen.

IMG_0774.JPG

Pasta sauce everywhere, even on the walls behind the sink which is a corner away from the stove, with bottles of beer, food scraps, a smashed bowl, beer bottle caps and an endless plethora of mess.

I have my coffee and head off to work without saying anything cause I wanted to have a clear head. Get home, from work (Mind you a break and I get 2 hours to have some food a rest than back for Dinner service with 30 minutes travelling time) and the culprit is still sleeping.. It's 3:30pm, anyways Ive just done most of the dishes cleaned up everything bar his pots and pans and the stove.

And as a bonus to show you his awesome method for cooking Pasta+Lamb Mince+Pasta Sauce and steamed vegetables, here is all the mess JUST from that;

IMG_0776.JPG

bah!

Good job, asshole. I hate household quarrels.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Ugh, I'm going completely sober at least for the time being. Alcohol just causes problems after problems.

MyNameIsMax

Reaction score
Fucking stressed. Finals this week, I've been sick and studying nonstop. Been grounded because my grades aren't perfect (I'm still in highschool). Relationship with cute girl ended. Had a project to make a short film for my advanced video production class. I ended up doing all the work and the result is shit. the whole class is going to watch it in less than 10 minutes. It has a scene of me without a shirt (I had to swim in the middle of the night when it was freezing). I had to do all the work, the script, the idea, producing, editing. All that one of my partners did was do shit at sound and cinematography, all the shots turned out shit. Third guy literally did nothing. I need my grades to go up, probably won't. Still gonna be grounded. Fuck.

Djent

Obviously!
Reaction score
So my girlfriend (of the past month) has been hyping for the past week that she wants to kiss me on our next date. She's also been talking (via text) about how she wants to snuggle with me, and asks me every single night to think of her. Last night, after said date, I leaned in to kiss her, and she suddenly balked on me, telling me she has a lot of "personal stuff" that she has to work out. Today, she dumps me for the same reason.

Was it really "personal stuff", or was she just skeeved out by a kiss? Either way, I'm really pissed.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a dipshit and forgot to turn off the lights in my car after I parked it at school. 9 hors later the battery is completely dead and now I need to wait for my brother to come give me a jump. :wallbash: x infinity

Also, apparently the key can be programmed to make the lights turn off when the key is out. Why in the almighty FUCK is that box not checked off at all times?!?
Gonna call the VW dealership tomorrow and try to make sure this never happens again...

I mad bro.

daniel_95

Reaction score
I started the twelfth grade today (woo) and went to collect my school laptop which had been in the shop for repair since late last year, I sent it in TWICE after they failed to fix the issue of it randomly shutting down, anyways, about five minutes ago I decide to start on some networking homework and bam, the "4" key doesn't work....words cannot begin to describe the frustration I'm feeling. FOUR IS THE ONLY FUCKING NUMBER IN MY USERNAME, OUT OF EVERY FUCKING KEY ON THE KEYBOARD THAT ONE FUCKS UP. "Dvogl4", now I can't fucking log in, how many god damn times must I hand this fucking thing in? now I've got to head there early tomorrow morning to submit it for further repair....furious. :mad:

Reaction score
So my girlfriend (of the past month) has been hyping for the past week that she wants to kiss me on our next date. She's also been talking (via text) about how she wants to snuggle with me, and asks me every single night to think of her. Last night, after said date, I leaned in to kiss her, and she suddenly balked on me, telling me she has a lot of "personal stuff" that she has to work out. Today, she dumps me for the same reason.

Was it really "personal stuff", or was she just skeeved out by a kiss? Either way, I'm really pissed.
so you had a girlfriend for a month and never once kissed her or anything?:scratch:

sounds like she was potentially trying to use you, I hope you didnt buy her anything.

')