Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
i made a dating profile because i dont ever really have the chance to meet women, and in 9/10 matches they say

"i love ALL music!! except that screamo crap where you cant hear what theyre saying."

brb throwing myself off a bridge

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Im not a beach person, but i went today..

I have INSANE sunburn on the backs of my legs, right up behind my knees and can barley walk,meant to go see people tonight and travel hour and a half by car 2mo to watch my mate audition for xfactor, and i really cbf with this much pain

tm20

Reaction score
left earlobe is throbbing with slight pain after jamming in a 2.6mm piercing ._.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
I have like 60+ minutes of music and no way to record it. I also only have one other band member and I need 4 more. I just wanna get my shit a little bit off the ground.

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
I am the overnight worker at a gas station/convenient store and the manager decides to put me on the 2pm-10pm shifts this weekend. Fuuuuuuu. Its hard for me to sleep as it is.

I just microwaved some frozen chicken patties and took a few bites of it before realizing it was raw chicken. checked the bag and it says in little bitty font "This is raw chicken, do not microwave".

I'm so sick of living off maybe 100 bucks a week. Next week I won't have any bills or anything so i'm going to live comfortably.

For those who work in retail or work with the general public, I have one word : Customers.

Murmel

Reaction score
Because I have to read half a book before monday. I hate reading :(

GatherTheArsenal

SF2 > Everything
Reaction score
1) the fact that my income is taxed and anything that I buy with what's left is taxed as well... so kinda like a double tax

2) customers in general - feels like only a very small percentage have any common sense or anything resembling good hearing.

Start work rant
- Had this complete bitch come in demanding that we replace her phone that she dropped and broke because "it's under warranty," she doesn't know the first fucking thing about warranties as I was explaining to her and getting progressively cut off more and more, snapped at, and yelled at, that her phone's manufacturer warranty doesn't cover that, she fuckin' flips at me. Here's a question - If you crash your car into a median, would you go to your dealership and be like "yo dudes gimme another and I ain't paying shit koz it's under warranty biatch...." wtf! So she asks for my name to complain like I'm the asshole that wrote up the fucking warranty and then broke her phone, I throw my card on the table and tell her to spell it right when she mentions me.
/work rant

Other than that I'm coo for now... :yesway:

7stringDemon

Reaction score
I've been having a fun week.

Well, let me start with some backup info. My singer, my guitarist, his girlfriend and I are all moving to Seattle in the Summer. We will be in two apts. in Takoma or one of the cheaper suburbs. I also plannED in bringing my girlfriend but that situation will be explained later. The rest, I'm just going to put into list form to keep things simple. I'm pretty good at over-explaining shit. Oh, and I'm on an iTard so sometimes, it likes to mix up "well" and "we'll". Why? Because it's retarded.

*Moving worries*
-Planning the move to Washington.
-Work work work.
-Wondering if this is a good idea.
-Can not afford a place on my own.
-Guitarist and his girlfriend can't either due to College.
-Singer needs to stay in one apt. to help afford rent. Other is SOA.
-Need to afford a car that can actually make the trek to Washington.
-I can't afford that AND enough money to give myself a financial safety net.
-People assuming this is just childhood daydreaming.
-Constantly wondering what's going to go wrong.

*Relationship*
-Have lost most love for my girlfriend. No idea why.
-That caused less physical attraction to her. I'm not a "just for sex" kind of guy.
-I need to break up with her.
-In her eyes, our relationship is perfect.
-This will be a very out of the blue breakup to her.
-I need to do it soon.
-Without her added income, I can no longer afford to support a decent place.
-My family loves her to death
-I am currently living a lie to her.
-And to top it off, I still sexually desire my ex. But I WILL NOT cheat.

*Work*
-They're only paying me $7.75 which is illegal here.
-My hours are being slowly reduced.
-Customers are all assholes.
-When it's not customers, it's cold ass weather.
-Co-workers. 'Nuff said.

*Life and Misc.*
-I am not growing as a musician.
-My friends band is going on tour with Bloodsoaked.
-Possibly can't afford the trip that is my only shot at success.
-I am a high school dropout with no future anywhere else.
-I think my brother is getting into heroin.
-I have no support from my family.
-I don't get to see my father often.
-He is the only one who supports my goals and dreams.
-None of my guitars make me happy. They're all fucked up!
-I don't know what it feels like to own a NEW guitar.
-I feel alone, you know?
-And I feel a bit depress about it all but hey, that's life, you know? Can't stay mad about anything for too long.

All and all, this hasn't been a great week.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Took couple of beers last night and feeling super depressed right now. :noplease:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm starting a death metal band and I volunteered to write a couple new songs for it. Naturally I now have writer's block like a mofo and nothing is getting written, though definitely not for a lack of trying. This sucks. :(

')