Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Owe a ton of money to my school, can barely stay on top of my classes, am late for work almost every day, and haven't played guitar in...too long. I just need rest. :(

I'm starting a death metal band and I volunteered to write a couple new songs for it. Naturally I now have writer's block like a mofo and nothing is getting written, though definitely not for a lack of trying. This sucks. :(
Are you on a tight deadline? Take a break and something will come to you. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rizza

Reaction score
I got a 406$ speeding ticket last month. My first time being pulled over. Complete bullshit, I was going 35 but didn't realize I was in a school zone, cop was clocking people, and this was two weeks before christmas. Straight dirtbag. Was gonna buy a subwoofer for my home studio but I guess not!

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score
I just found out my student salary (SU) was measured by my parents income anno 2011, where my father got the boot in late 2011, and been out of work since. I DEMAND A RAISE!

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Owe a ton of money to my school, can barely stay on top of my classes, am late for work almost every day, and haven't played guitar in...too long. I just need rest. :(

Are you on a tight deadline? Take a break and something will come to you. :)

Not exactly. We had about half a song's worth of riffs but things aren't coming to me like they did a couple years ago and as such nothing I try to add fits or sounds like it flows. Once I start trying to do random covers out of the blue while writing, I know that the creativity just isn't there and it's a lost cause for that moment. Been doing that a LOT these last couple of days. :rant:

m3l-mrq3z

Banned
Reaction score
33841062.jpg

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
The practice exam for math finals is tomorrow and I suddenly feel really sick. Then they force us to sit there for at least 3 hours. :ugh:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Bc ppl don't seem to know what honesty is these days but still wanna call themselves friends when it's convenient. :-/

Whammy

Reaction score
*DISCLAIMER*
Sad story below filled with anger - if you don't want to read about death then please skip this post.

I'm sticking this up just to share, not looking for sympathy.
But sometimes when you're angry or down it helps to know you're not alone so this is for anyone who is going through something similar and feels on their own.

Our unborn baby died three weeks before the due date.

A routine ultrasound scan was done which we now know, showed the baby to be in danger. We do not having a medical background but we noticed some strange things with the scan compared to all our other scans.
The nurse doing the scan failed to notice and when we pointed them out she said "It's fine".
She did mention some facts about the baby which she claimed were fine, just on the lower side of normal.

One week later we went in to see the doctor and asked about the stuff we saw in the scan.
The doctor didn't comment on what we asked but when straight to do a scan. She then told us the baby had passed away roughly in the last three days.
We asked her about the last scan where the baby was alive and she wouldn't answer us.

Turns out that what we saw, along with what the nurse pointed out are signs that the baby is in danger (I'm not going into the medical terms used) of not making it to the due date and should be removed from the womb asap in order to give the baby a significantly higher chance of surviving.
We only got this confirmation from external doctors after the fact.
The hospital refuse to acknowledge the scan before death. They will not answer questions we ask regarding what we saw in the scan and what the nurse said was "fine".

They made the experience of delivering the baby horrific.
We were made feel like monsters because we didn't want to see our dead baby.
The nurses nearly killed my fiancee during the day of the delivery.
She is a diabetic and they gave her insulin when her sugar level was critically low. It was critically low because of their incompetence.

This was four months ago and is still on going with trying to get information from the hospital.

We are now confident after talking to other doctors that the death of our baby could have been prevented if the nurse doing the scan was actually qualified to do her job.
And the more the hospital attempt to hide and withhold information and pretend that scan never happened the more we feel like a huge injustice is being done to us, considering we lost something that can never be replaced.
We don't want this to happen to other people and are now looking at a medical negligence case but we simply can't afford it.

Me and my fiancee are angry, but we're getting by.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
That really sucks man, sorry you had to go through that..

Its hard to believe that people can just push that kinda thing under the rug these days, I hope you get word out somehow so no one else has to go through that..

Feeling for yah mate..

AxeHappy

Reaction score
My sister lost twins about 3 weeks before the due date around 2 years ago.

So sorry for you man. It blows hard.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Holy shit Whammy that's terrible. My sister had three miscarriages that were bad enough, I can't imagine knowing it could have been prevented. All my condolences to you friend. :yesway:
I was mad at that fact I've turned into a shit river and been plastered to the toilet, but after reading some legit problems I don't think I have it so bad right now. :lol:

7stringDemon

Reaction score
Really makes me appreciate life a little more. Thanks for the post Whammy. I'm very sorry for what happened and I hope that the hospital comes to terms that they messed up. I'm sure that nurse feels horrible about herself (as she should).

I hope that you two have a happy, healthy child in the future.

Whammy

Reaction score
Thanks all. Means a lots :yesway:
I was unsure whether or not to stick that post up but it helped a little getting it off my chest.

And my condolences for anyone who lost someone.

Whammy

Reaction score
^
There is but medical negligence cases are hard cases to win. A good solocitor is needed along with a specialized medical consultant. Just to get a good consultant to look at our medical file will cost a couple of grand :(
If we lost our case we'd be financially ruined.

')