Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Whammy

Reaction score
Anyways, let's not have my depressing downer post kill this thread. Anyone got a comical reason as to why they are mad? :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Anyways, let's not have my depressing downer post kill this thread. Anyone got a comical reason as to why they are mad? :)

Really sorry about your loss man, similar thing happened to my sister about a year ago.

But on the ligher side, roommate just broke my bong :mad:

7stringDemon

Reaction score
Really sorry about your loss man, similar thing happened to my sister about a year ago.

But on the ligher side, roommate just broke my bong :mad:

THE ULTIMATE PARTY FOUL!!!!!

Please be careful guys, that's even worse than spilling your roommate's girlfriend's beer on the carpet!

7stringDemon

Reaction score
Another to add/subtract to/from the list.

Just broke up with my girlfriend. It needed to happen but that doesn't make it any easier. Oh well. . . . . . .

Don Vito

Reaction score
I dared myself to eat an entire microwave breakfast casserole. My stomach is slowing committing suicide as I type this.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
The downside to living with family:
You have to put up with being talked down to like a piece of shit and/or some annoying cretin despite busting your ass to help around the house as best you can. Gettin' real tired of that shit... :mad:

Tyler

Reaction score
Because I just failed a long and stressful math unit test by half a point.. :wallbash:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Because I just failed a long and stressful math unit test by half a point.. :wallbash:

Feel you. Had to same thing happen with a Swedish test and it still haunts me as I have the re-exam in couple of weeks. I did the the first test over a year ago..

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
Because i made plans to see a friend, and as i am going to his house i ring him and he says "sorry man, busy playing games, totally forgot about you. How about we hang out tomorrow instead"

Augminished

Augminished Studio
Reaction score
Because I just got off the phone with the fucking credit card company. I don't even use the card anymore so I received an email saying I have a balance of $-3.09 (due to fees I'm sure). I could give a shit about the $3 but I am more worried about my credit. Their website sucks so I then have call them... it begins :scream:

I get on the phone and the first person who transfers me to a supervisor as a supervisor has to take care of this issue :nuts: I simply state,to the supervisor, I need my account closed now. I am done dealing with this, I have been trying to close my account for months and now I have been on hold for 45min. The woman gets pissed and tells me off and hangs up on me (mind you she is the supervisor because no one else can cancel my account).

I then call back and plead with the next person to just cancel my account she says she will put in a request but I have to call back and remind them... (again :nuts::nono::nuts:) I said whatever that is fine I will call back I just want this done.

I then preceded to say give me your supervisor I want to file a complaint against the woman who hung up on me and told me off. I get the same supervisor... I say give me your supervisor she pretends to connect me and then disconnects me...

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I heard an awesome song on the radio yesterday and now I have no idea what it were even though I have the complete setlist of the radio station. :mad:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Lacquer Thinner smells like unholy death mixed with rape. Fuck.

Tyler

Reaction score
Because my flight got cancelled to Buffalo this morning 15 minutes before boarding, and everywhere EXCEPT the DC area is still en route. Looks like I get to wait 6 months before seeing my girlfriend.

tm20

Reaction score
my job sucks
my boss is a fucking asshole
i got caught by a fucking redlight camera, going to get a $400 fine
fuck this city ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
Tried helping a friend out by getting him an interview where I work (gas station). He seems happy about it and thankful.

He shows up to the interview is what is basically gym shorts and a skateboarding tshirt. Manager told him he failed "The assessment test" part of the application. Which he might have idk, the manager might have just been pissed about his attire and lied to him. Now he is upset cause he didn't get the job.

Thats going to make me look bad when I see the manager on tuesday morning. Because I told the manager that he was a really good guy and a good worker and so on trying to give him a decent chance at getting the job cause he really needs it.

I know he probably thinks his attire was perfectly ok "Cause its just a gas station why should I have to dress up". Which is totally stupid. IF you want a job, you dress nice for the interview, especially when someone sticks their neck out for you trying to help you get it.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Bad practise and the hanging out/"partying" (non of us do any drugs or anything crazy like that) after practise are over. :(.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
That feel when you don't have a writer's block but everything you write sounds like shit. :wallbash:

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
I just joined a new band, and am supposed to be writing some songs for them right now, and I keep coming up with the notes I want to use, but not how to play them in a way that sounds good :wallbash:

')