Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pink freud

Reaction score
Somebody hit "Reply All" in an email that has thousands of people on the distribution list.

And it has now spiraled out of control.

tm20

Reaction score
i just found out that Ben Orum left All Shall Perish back in December and i am pissed. he was one of the primary song writers and now he's gone :mad: well, good luck to him in his new band

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
I think Imma quit this project, talking to another member on fb and this is a direct quote:

"some of my favorite bands are Woe, Is me We Came As Romans Issues and Crown The Empire if you just want some stuff to listen to that I really would love to do in this band"

:wallbash::mad::spock::nuts::mad::mad::realmad::realmad:

Is murder/suicide my best option at this point?

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
1 hour conference calls about our company's intranet branding guidelines.

Less painful to be stabbed in the cock.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Just kinda sick of my family bringing me down all the time. So many cool things are happening for me and every time I see them they're a buncha hopelessly depressing Debbie Downers...

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
I had a pretty rough week. I was at school and work for 13 hours every day and somehow managed to get 3 midterm papers done and complete the project plan for the Window farm I'm building in my Urban Agriculture class. I was waiting for a shipment with a really cool mounted deer skull to arrive, which it finally did yesterday, so I picked it up at the post office between school and work today. Then I got home at 9:30, finally ready to relax for the weekend and while I'm cooking dinner, I realized I had no idea where my dog was. But I knew, I was just hoping I wasn't right. I was right, however, and when I walked into my room, I found her going to down on the deer skull that I got today. Fucking. Furious.

Just after I picked it up:

D90AA3A2-0BDC-481E-95A8-A351B334B93E-1888-000001382AD1BAFB_zps788590ad.jpg

After I caught my dog treating it like her bone tonight:

8C8F3B33-C91D-457A-BC63-4B683450101D-1888-0000013831627D90_zps153e88ca.jpg

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I bought shitload of booze today. Been feeling pretty energetic the whole day but now I have sat 15 minutes in front of my computer with an untouched glass of wine (first drink today) feeling really tired. :squint:

Oh, and I didn't get laid on my senior/abiturient cruise. Instead, wasted 100€ on overpriced alcohol..

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Damn I hate cleaning all my guitars when my friend comes over. Pizza grease, flour and sugar all over them. :ugh:

Murmel

Reaction score
Because I'm GASing so hard for a DSLR, but I can't afford one right now.

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
People are shit.... I try to make new freinds and all i get it punched yelled at and called creepy...
My old friends aren't any better, all they do is ignore me to play video ganes...

And i just had to walk home in the rain..

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
People are shit....

It is decidedly so.

I try to make new freinds and all i get it punched yelled at and called creepy...

Not to be Dr. Phil here, but what's the reason for the punching and the yelling and the creepiness? Do you come off as being weird because of who you are? Do you have an appearance that indicates a certain predisposition that most folks would actively avoid?

My old friends aren't any better, all they do is ignore me to play video ganes...

We have a name for these folks; they're called acquaintances. Friends wouldn't blow you off for video games if you really wanted to hang out. That's why most folks have a smaller number of real friends than they think they do. :lol:

Edit: I replied to the rest after knowing that I had to agree with the first bit.

')