Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
Not to be Dr. Phil here, but what's the reason for the punching and the yelling and the creepiness? Do you come off as being weird because of who you are? Do you have an appearance that indicates a certain predisposition that most folks would actively avoid?
Well i am very boring when im focused on my self control. Some time i just go crazy, dont know why, i just do.. Last time i did i was biting someones foot, but i profusly apologized, and she still beat the shit out me..
I also have facial peircings.
Edit: to who negd me, i'm not trolling.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Well i am very boring when im focused on my self control. Some time i just go crazy, dont know why, i just do.. Last time i did i was biting someones foot, but i profusly apologized, and she still beat the shit out me..
I also have facial peircings.

Sorry but what?!? You talked about that way to carmly...

Pav

???
Reaction score
People do tend to react negatively to facial piercings. Found that out the hard way years ago. :lol: Then again, for every 5 people who look at you like a criminal, there's someone who has to actually stop you and say, "DUDE! That's SO badass!!!"

ShadowFactoryX

OMNIHILITY
Reaction score
go to make a car payment over the phone last night, bank the loan is out of wants to charge me an extra $12 for using a non-Huntington account... :rolleyes:

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
All my best friend does is play videogames. if i go over to his house he sits on his ass and plays video games on his PC with headphones on. no interaction, no nothing. i sit there. i ask if he wants to go do something, and he'll say no and continue to play fucking games literally all day and all night.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
My credit card was just declined, whilst trying to help out a friend whom was getting shafted.

It has over 2500 of credit left on it. Rage.

Ended up using a different one, but I had never used it before so I'm a little upset.

Also:
I have to call the fucking bank now. Always fun.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Can't get any buyers for my old keyboards. Would really need some money right now. Well, I mean when I wouldn't but I've been shit broke for as long as I can remember so a little money wouldn't hurt for a chance. :lol:

Dakotaspex

The Uniballer
Reaction score
My girlfriend's dog has a 5 pound tumor (keep in mind, she's a dachshund), so that definitely sucks. My own dog is at the vet right now, but not as serious.

My band won't help me pay for $200 of a song we're recording. They also refuse to buy new gear until we "get big."

I WANT MY DAMN TAX RETURN CHECKS. :lol:

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
That's some fucked up shit man, post a play through of your most tech song. :lol:

My back hurts like hell and I'm not sure if it's muscular or skeletal pain.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I have the weirdest mix of both constipation and diarrhea right now.

I lack the words to describe it, and the knowledge to understand how it is possible, but sweet fuck...kill me now.

MassNecrophagia

has no friends
Reaction score
I have the weirdest mix of both constipation and diarrhea right now.

I lack the words to describe it, and the knowledge to understand how it is possible, but sweet fuck...kill me now.

I have the same thing. Maybe because I have an ulcer.

Or cancer :ugh:

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
So many bruises, so much pain.

skateboarding takes a toll on you when you take 4 years off and hop right back into a park for 4 hours straight.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm so livid at myself right now and at the fact that I'm half-deaf. For two weeks in a row, I have misinterpreted the homework directions for English 101, and as a result, I ended up reading the wrong passages, and thus, having absolutely no clue as to how to answer the quiz questions that following class. Even worse, I managed to botch an important writing assignment because I heard the phrase "chapter one" thrown out, and could not make out the rest of what was being said. So I ended up typing that all important essay summary on the completely wrong topic. I turned it in anyways, but am still expecting a zero on it.

(keep in mind things like hearing aids are considered "elective" and are not covered by insurance. Remind me again why universal health care is an evil thing? :( )

Mexi

Reaction score
just got rejected from grad school. more sad as fuck than angry, I guess I'll have to learn from this and move on...but fuck..:(

HOKENSTYFE

HeartWyrm
Reaction score
Working a job that you hate is no fukkin' life to live. That's why I'm hatin'. Plan A to goddamn Plan W so far has been fukked.

It's getting late in the game. What the fukk.

Rant over. Weekend is here. No bills to pay for another week or so. Life is great. *bang*

')