Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CrownofWorms

Reaction score
I just wen't to go see Meshuggah and AAL tonight, but the people at the door wouldn't let me go in and told me it was a sold out show.

Oh well, I guess I'll see em next time around when they come to Chicago and I'll continue writing music

Grandma

Desk Jockey
Reaction score
I haven't been practicing as much as I should have been the past few weeks. I guess a new job might do that. Though, tomorrow I have the whole day for music related activities! :shred:

Last edited:

Don Vito

Reaction score
I just wen't to go see Meshuggah and AAL tonight, but the people at the door wouldn't let me go in and told me it was a sold out show.

Oh well, I guess I'll see em next time around when they come to Chicago and I'll continue writing music
I'm bummed out just reading this. :(

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Not exactly mad but I just realised how important the track order on albums are. Just listening one album for the first time and it's annoying how the songs don't flow with each other at all. I mean I would get it if it would be a compilation album or something but I have seen compilation albums having way better flow than this one.

tm20

Reaction score
im not mad but rather dissapointed. as i listen to more music and watch more guitar videos i realize more that everything i've come up with on the guitar isn't really original as it's already been done by someone else in a similar fashion :(

Reaction score
Saw aal and messhuga the other night. Hooked up with the first metal chick I found instead of going with the original plan. Went broke buying her drinks. Lost my glasses. She let me bite her and grab whatever so I thought i was in but she turns off her phone the next day and no text backs.. I was pretty much over it now i have this thread and a new hodgetwins video about getting friendzoned to remind me of how much a fail that was.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Nothing to do on a saturday night. Friends bailed on me to go out with girls. Not that I can blame them...I wish I had a girl to go out with. :(

fortisursus

Reaction score
Playing too much guitar....
Playing too little guitar....

Ahhhh there is no middle ground. Nothing is in moderation

Don Vito

Reaction score
When I was 15 I would play guitar for 8+ hours a day.

I could have been having sex or doing something memorable. All I got out of it was the ability to play sweep arpeggios, which I never use anyways.

Reaction score
shheeeit I wish i could play for 8 hours str8. I have horrible add. If I could I'd have my sweeps where i want them and use them. Dont have anyone to have sex with or extra money for that matter, memories fade i dont like remembering people . Life is a dream. Ash got caught in the back of my throat this morning, been f'd up all day.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Finally got my mic to run through my interface by switching DAWs. I'm getting amazing tone through the new Loomis sig guitar when I break my fucking high E. Won't have money for new strings for about two weeks. :(

MitchellJBurgess

Reaction score
Girlfriend says she doesn't feel that she wants to be with me anymore because she says she wants somebody else.
I love how mature girls my age are.

Anyway, gonna go be really rude to people now because I'm in a bad mood.
(jookkiinngg..)

AxeHappy

Reaction score
My room mate/drummer informed me he would be moving out when I got home yesterday.

Those whom have seen me active on the forums now I have been buying quite a lot of guitars recently.

And all my bills just doubled.

I am not a happy camper right now.

')