Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I feel asleep on the couch apparently.

Upon waking I feel really alone and sad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
We were supposed to have band practice for the first time in 2 months today and it got cancelled. Not even mad, because I knew it was going to happen. I wonder if we manage to have even one proper practice anymore. :lol:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
This.

tumblr_m8z3yvlzRl1rcmfyeo2_500.png

tumblr_m8z3yvlzRl1rcmfyeo1_500.png

Reaction score
speaking of couches, i had a couch i took out of storage, put in my room, got a wave of bitches. I sold it idk why but i havent had a wave of bitches since. If they sit on the bed theyre gunna think i want to fvck right away so i wont get any right away... i have a fvcking cold bc of that ash that burnt my throat. Its a cold now...I fvck up most relationships. Not sure if im sexy and i know it or ugly and ignore it.

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
Weekend was downright hellish and now I'm straight up out of options for the electronics I was trying to acquire until I can figure out how to build them myself. None of the companies I've talked to that could manufacture them are remotely interested in even trying.

So basically I have a shitton of ideas that I'm completely unable to play for the forseeable future.

jeleopard

Reaction score
I'm absolutely FUMING mad.

The elevators in my dorm building are horrible. They're disgusting and break, and people have been writing on the walls. So now the school wants to fine us, despite our IMMENSELY high tuition (It's like $34k a YEAR)

I wrote them an email to express my anger.

The condition of the elevators are TERRIBLE.

Absolutely terrible. Offensive, almost, and that's without the vandalism.

There's been in incident last semester where one of the elevators has free fallen 3 floors and got stuck. That's rather perturbing. To make things worse, that elevator was then shut down for the rest of the semester, forcing all the residents to use the 1 remaining elevator.

I have brought in friends from outside of UArts who have been hesitant on getting on the elevator due to its unsafe appearance. I had to assure them that it would not break, honestly hoping it wouldn't.

Currently, the smaller elevator is missing a screw in the door operation panel, so the panel hangs partially off te elevator wall.

Now, about the vandalism, I can guarantee that if the elevators were of nicer quality, they would NOT be vandalized. The state they're in, there's a "Could it look any worse?" mentality regarding the vandalism. I think it's totally unjustifiable to charge us for vandalism. I myself have not drawn or written on the elevators, but I do believe that given our immensely high tuition and housing rate, you could maybe invest a LITTLE bit of money into making the elevators not only more attractive, but SAFE.

Sincerely,

Jarrett Lewis

I absolutely refuse to pay. This is ridiculous.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Life and love and relationships are in general just pissing me off. Life is completely unfair, and i remember why. It sucks not having something that you want so badly, and you know for absolute certain that you can never, ever have it.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Life and love and relationships are in general just pissing me off. Life is completely unfair, and i remember why. It sucks not having something that you want so badly, and you know for absolute certain that you can never, ever have it.

Even worse is if/when you do get it, you realize that the majority of the reason you wanted it so badly was BECAUSE you thought you could not have it.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm getting REAL tired of people bugging the shit out of me when I'm trying to get my homework done. You need a ride to cash your check? Take a damn bus and leave me alone. I have shit to do dammit.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
I'm freaking sick and I was supposed to ship Overtone the Jackson today. Sorry man, thanks for understanding. :wub:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
My computer have completely frozen 3-4 times today. Freaky, sometimes I can go for months without any problems but then there is times like these.

Dooky

Reaction score
I don't have any windows in my office. I work in a big room with about 15 other people in a "pod" type arrangement (we all have our own individual "pods"). I just came back from a short holiday and now I am extremely bored and wishing I could just win the lottery and retire. Just a $5million would do. I'm not greedy... *sigh*

Demiurge

Reaction score
Missed the UPS guy by 10 freaking minutes... what would have been New Guitar Day was only New Door Tag Day.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I just found out that Bruce Campbell came by my college for a meet and greet and I freakin' missed out on the chance to meet him. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Latest posts

')