Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

broj15

Reaction score
My hard drive in my macbook pro failed. Apparently some kind of physical damage to the hardware. According to Apple i must have dropped it, but I know thats not the case, but of course, getting Apple to admit something is more difficult than convincing Ibanez to make me a custom. So i get an appointment at the Apple store to have it fixed (total drive time: 1 hour round trip. Total fuel cost: $25). I pick it up a day later only to find that the hard drive they used to replace mine had Snow Leopard installed (an old operating system) as opposed to Mountain Lion (most recent os) which is what I had installed on the old hard drive.
I call tech support and the guy says I can either drive back to the Apple Store and take it up with the manager (another hour or more of my time and another $25 in fuel) or just re-download Mountain Lion from the app store for $20. So that means my choices are either A) take an hour of my day off and spend more money on gas to go bitch at someone (not something I'm fond of) or B) purchase a product that I already rightfully owned from the start (it was the os that came installed on my computer when i got it).
I told the guy that they were a bunch of dicks (I told him he wasn't a dick, and that he was actually very friendly, but Apple, as a whole, are a bunch of dicks) and i was never buying another product from them, and then re-downloaded it like a little bitch because I have too much on my plate right now to deal with some macfag that thinks to highly of himself.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
I just came home from a funeral. My grandmother's aunt (my great aunt ? don't know) died last week from respiratory failure, two months after she turned 100 years old. Almost no one came, the few ones who did didn't give a single fuck, they just wanted to know when the drinking starts... didn't even come dressed in black. The funeral lasted roughly 5 minutes. Is that how you bury a fucking century of your family's history ?

She was born in 1912, entered school in a destroyed German Empire, entered the adult life in a Nazi Reich where she had to struggle to find a job, her boyfriend got slashed to pieces by a grenade, she's been alone for 75 years, managing everything by herself, and nobody in the entire family gave a single fuck. I am fucking mad.

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
It's 6 in the morning, been in bed for 4 hours and i can't sleep. Luckily it's a free day tomorrow (today?) But shiiiiiiiiiiit i hate this.

Fucking hungry too

jeleopard

Reaction score
To continue with my school's fucking shitty maintenance, I request pest control last Tuesday night (we have mice) and they said they'd give us traps on Thursday. No traps. I'm watching this fucking mouse run around right now.

Getting real tired of my fucking school shitty maintenance.

Reaction score
Missed the UPS guy by 10 freaking minutes... what would have been New Guitar Day was only New Door Tag Day.

Ugh i hate when that happens. My ups guy only comes on time or early when im not expecting anything. Literally as soon as im expecting a package he comes at least an hour or 2 late. Everytime.

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score

Scattered Messiah

Kassandrian Dreams
Reaction score
I f****** hate the fact, that I have to repeat two exams because I failed in one of them. not only this, but these bastards put the date right after all the other exams (normally the repetitions are a good deal later. this time for some guys it's even between the regular ones). The guy who's diong one of those exams is on holiday and impossible to be contacted (just returning the day of the exam), the other ones an even bigger dick and flatput refuses to acknowledge, that a few of his solutions to the exercises are wrong - instead hes written me a mail calling me incompetent (atm I rank under the top 10% of my semester) and that if I really have a problem with him, I should contact the decan, who - surprise surprise - is not available till after the friggin exam. ok, so I'm learning, and suddenly everyone wants me to go the this or that party. Then there's this girl who I've been suspected to be interested in me, I confronted her about it,now she finally has time and I most likely have to tell her to try in a week. all this university will likely be forcing me to postpone the trials for my third dan (as the monks who will do the test are only here for 5 more days)... I bet you, the moment I wrote those two exams I'm heading off to the dojo, train for 5 hours, and then get drunk like there'll be no tomorrow (in a perfecr world together with said girl). thanks for reading, I'm off learning.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I'm hungry because I haven't anything else today except handful of candy and couple forkfuls of chicken & rice but I don't really feel like eating anything. Drink beer on the other hand yes, but I know I feel bad if I start drinking with empty stomach.

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
Got rejected from 6 PhD programs and haven't heard from the last two yet even though interviews are likely to be next month.

Meanwhile, I continue to make $16 an hour despite having a degree in Biochemistry.

Reaction score
dZHqUA2.png

Murmel

Reaction score
Probably won't be able to continue studying right after I graduate high school due to my economy. So I'll most likely have work for a year or so instead :(
If I manage to find a job that is. Gonna go hand out some resumés for summer jobs on monday.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Damn Java. I was just thinking yesterday that if they have already fixed the safety problems they had and I just read that they have found a new vulnerability in it. I'm not going to uninstall it because I need everytime I open my browser but on the other hand I don't want my computer get hacked. :mad:

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
Tried to be nice to my friend who is on her period, i bought her some chocolate, then i get abused by her and everyone and called creepy... Fun day.

guitarguyMT

Reaction score
My house just got robbed (thankfully my guitar's weren't touched, and most of my gear was at my drummers house last night), but they got my xbox, all the games... except Darksiders II which is a dope game so I have no idea why they didn't take that, and and they stole a spare house key... so not only am I not going to be getting any sleep tonight, but I have to get all the locks replaced on the doors tomorrow morning, and I have no idea how much that's going to cost me!

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
Im so fucking lonely..
I have no friends, and hang out with dicks at school so i can try and pretend to be normal... No one touches me, even the people who hug everyone don't touch me. I try to be nice and i get yelled at by everyone, everyonebjust tells me to fuck off and to go die..

And it even happens on this forum, i get people leaving rep comments saying i should leave this forum and stop posting... It really pisses me off...

')