Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
I'm not sure what I hate more about my job, the general level of stupidity exhibited by most of the other employees, the lame ass excuses for not being able to handle computer based tasks that my 6 year old niece wouldn't think twice about (they all boil down to "I'm old and, by virtue of giving up trying to learn new things, useless), or the bare faced lies people try to sell me when I know they've done something they shouldn't have and am simply asking as a courtesy.

I'll never understand why we hire people who are required to use a computer all day and don't specify "must have computer skills" as a requirement of the position. They keep telling me that it's more about their communication ability but from what I can see most of them are fucking hopeless at that too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
I haven't heard from one of the other guitarists in my band in over a week. This guy has like the worst shit go down in his life, so I'm fairly worried about him. :( I'm considering just showing up at his apartment and seeing what the fuck is up.

I'm growing crazy anxious waiting for my guitars! It looks like the both the Falbo and OAF will be done in April-ish, and obviously the ViK has a huge wait on it, but I'm just waiting on a neck pickup to be routed into the KxK. And whilst I understand that the guy is busy and likely has other work to do...how long can it take? I've been checking my e-mail every 3 minutes to see if it's done. Haha.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
I have to be up for uni and work in the morning and the fucking deadshits next door won't get up to their yappy cunt dog. Just shut the fuck up you little cunt, I know it's not your fault your owners are fucking no hopers with 4 kids and no jobs but I fucking hate you anyway.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Why do I keep on chugging energy drinks when it just makes me anxious and my heart feeling like it's about to explode? I'd probably be better on meth or something.. :squint:

Edit: Well, my heart/chest feels a little better by eating something. Weird as I thought you get heartburn when you eat too much but I get it when I'm hungry..

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
I was going to buu a cheap practise amp.. But the store was clised... Why do all stores clos3 at 5 fuclinh oclock...

And im so fuckibg tired from moving all my shit up several flights of stair all by my sekf...

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Still trying to sell my keyboards and some dude would have bought it at an instant yesterday but I saw the e-mail today so he had already bought something else. The most annoying thing is that I don't even want to sell those keyboards but my dad thinks that I don't need them because I got an analog synth for Chistmas (totally different thing). He also thinks it's stupid to have more than one guitar even though I have tried to tell him that I need them for different tunings and such. :mad:

Don Vito

Reaction score
Had a dream that I got into fight with some random black guy. Woke up pissed off and racist.

I probably have some repressed racial discrimination somewhere in me. :(

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Why is it that when you're mad about something, there's always that ONE trolling asshole that has to twist it around and make you out to be the bad guy? Seriously. My internet goes out while I'm taking an online test for a class, which results in my getting a bad grade because it just automatically submits the whole test (I was on the first damn question) and there's no way of fixing it, so I post about it on my facebook. Naturally, I get people that decide to twist it into it somehow being my fault that the internet is out.

I need to move out of here. :rant:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I'm mad bc I just saw a bleach blonde fucking combover...

It started in like the middle of the back of dude's head and he gelled it ALL forward. But why would you bleach it if it's already falling the fuck out? :rofl:

Don Vito

Reaction score
Because Cradle of Filth's album Midian is awesome, but has the worst fucking guitar tone I've ever heard. How it went down: "For this record, let's crank the mids and bass all the way up, and throw our treble knobs into Mount Doom.." Producer: "Sounds good to me!".

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
My fucking neighbor.

I am sorry but despite your claimed blood association, you are not thug. You live in the suburbs. Of Denver. Go to LA and see how warmly the bloods there receive you. Jesus Christ.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Because Cradle of Filth's album Midian is awesome, but has the worst fucking guitar tone I've ever heard. How it went down: "For this record, let's crank the mids and bass all the way up, and throw our treble knobs into Mount Doom.." Producer: "Sounds good to me!".

Could be worse, could be what happened to Cruelty and the Beast, I'd love to hear a remaster of that where the drums aren't gutless and sound like they were recorded by holding a mic up to a TV playing a VHS of Nick Barker rehearsing the drum tracks. If that album had a better drum sound it would be perfect.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
God damnit, Spotify. Once again something good and fuctional turned into a piece of shit. Hate the new layout and what's with all the sharing? I have a thing just for it and it's called Last.fm.

')