Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Maku

Banned
Reaction score
Because i can't even fucking pick the intro of An Endless Sporadic's Impulse. I hate my right hand, i hate my wrist, i hate playing guitar, it seems like i have nothing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Well i am very boring when im focused on my self control. Some time i just go crazy, dont know why, i just do.. Last time i did i was biting someones foot, but i profusly apologized, and she still beat the shit out me..
I also have facial peircings.
Edit: to who negd me, i'm not trolling.

Wat, how did this happen and how did you take her shoes off before biting the feet?! :lol:

DanielC1996

Reaction score
Why am I mad? My dead beat father has gotten away with not paying his child support and owes 20000+ and my mom owed the state 2000 and got drilled for it to be payed but he gets away with that much haha

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
I'm mad bc I just saw a bleach blonde fucking combover...

It started in like the middle of the back of dude's head and he gelled it ALL forward. But why would you bleach it if it's already falling the fuck out? :rofl:

What, you saw Donald trump?

Reaction score
Not really mad, but I am having the weirdest fucking day ever..actually been more like a month.. have no one to talk to ever about weird shit... weird shit only happens when i have shit to do, if im looking to talk to someone no ones around, when i dont want to talk to anyone and get work done my phone blows up and i start having weird conversations that are just interesting enough to puzzle/distract me for hours....fuck..

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
I'm mad because a friend commited suicide Monday night. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that he's gone. He was such a nice guy and nobody even saw it coming. Just so random. He just got married in the fall and had such a great attitude. I'm angry and sad. Angry at him that he would do something like this and sad for everyone that knew him and was close to him. Fuck dude, why......

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I just had the most fucked up P.E. class ever. We were supposed to learn some martial arts so what do we do? We form two different sized circles. Then the outer circle passes by every person in the inner circle and punch them in the arm as hard as they can and they keep on doing this for couple of minutes. To make sure our hands are fucked up enough, after that we are supposed to kick each other on our palms to make sure our wrists and fingers also gets their part. Not the most pleasant class for a guitarist. :squint:

Reaction score
I'm mad because a friend commited suicide Monday night. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that he's gone. He was such a nice guy and nobody even saw it coming. Just so random. He just got married in the fall and had such a great attitude. I'm angry and sad. Angry at him that he would do something like this and sad for everyone that knew him and was close to him. Fuck dude, why......

damn man im really sorry to hear that :(

pink freud

Reaction score
Fuck second order derivatives of magnetic fields.

And thank science for wolfram alpha.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm pissed because I got sick last thursday and so I couldn't turn in my essay. This will result in me getting a zero on that assignment, mixed with tonight's assignment and probably next week's assignment since they are all related to each other. Mix that with the school-wide email failure that caused a huge amount of mis-communication between my professor and myself that caused me to miss turning in a couple other assignments as well. There is literally no way I can even think of passing this class now. Looks like I have to drop it and try again next semester. Thankfully they're cutting off my financial aid either way, so I don't have that worry looming over my head. I'll just figure out what classes I'm taking next semester, and use this last bit of financial aid I'm getting on Tuesday to buy next semesters books in advance. Still sucks because I feel like I let myself down. I'm normally VERY good about keeping on top of my work, so seeing how I failed so abysmally really hurts.

Jzbass25

Reaction score
I'm a bit mad because I'm so terrible with reading women on an emotional level. I'm apparently pretty smooth but when a girl is interested it completely goes over my head and I lose her. It doesn't seem like much though compared to what some of you other guys are mad about but it feels good to vent.

Anant Naag

hate frets
Reaction score
I am mad because I sold my guitar, and the guitar that was supposed to be delivered has not been delivered so I have no guitar.

I am broke because I spent my money to present a paper, university was supposed to reimburse me and they haven't yet done it.

Reaction score
I'm a bit mad because I'm so terrible with reading women on an emotional level. I'm apparently pretty smooth but when a girl is interested it completely goes over my head and I lose her. It doesn't seem like much though compared to what some of you other guys are mad about but it feels good to vent.

Here dude, Im doing this out of love for this place even though the best advice usually goes in one ear out the other. If you can grasp what he's saying he will literally change your life. This is my gift to you.

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
The 7-string I ordered middle of last year is already about a month late and it's looking like it will probably be another two months before it's in my hands. Why? Because they need to put a different bridge on it than is spec for the 6-string version.

I know for a fact the company was aware of this over two months ago because I emailed them to double-check the bridge spec. :realmad:

pink freud

Reaction score
8 fucking pages of physical chemistry calculations... And I discovered an early calculational mistake....

I has the sads :(

I hate that. Luckily most teachers are pretty accepting of "I know this is wrong because I made an error here." Better than them thinking you don't know you fucked up.

')