Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AliceLG

\m/^_^\m/
Reaction score
I'm stuck at a dead-end (to me at least) job I hate that has become just a means to an end. And I'm not even sure I want that "end" anymore.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm at work and Kurt still isn't bringing back the Texans anytime soon. :mad:

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
My house just got robbed (thankfully my guitar's weren't touched, and most of my gear was at my drummers house last night), but they got my xbox, all the games... except Darksiders II which is a dope game so I have no idea why they didn't take that, and and they stole a spare house key... so not only am I not going to be getting any sleep tonight, but I have to get all the locks replaced on the doors tomorrow morning, and I have no idea how much that's going to cost me!

I feel for you, man. The same exact thing happened to me. TWICE. I'm pretty sure my little brother did it, but nothing ever came of it.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
It seems like every week I get piled with what seems like an insurmountable amount of homework that I somehow by the grace of jeebus get done at the last second, despite starting on it early. Then during the class period that I turn it in, my teachers decide "Oh you barely got this amount done? Here let me give you twice as much this following week. It's not like you need a break or anything..." :wallbash:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Over three fucking months since the last practice session with my schoolband and the guys managed to finish one and a half songs. And the songs have the most terrible flow ever. Seriously, the tempo changes are more random than what Veil of Maya have and the riffs go in different keys. I guess that's their view on progressive music. If I could choose, we would just go total punk rock and make a few two-minute three-chord songs and play them as accurately we can because we are supposed to play a show before Easter and we haven't even scheduled the next practice session.

Also, I have been rocking with Fender's .73 nylon picks for a while now and I love how robust they feel first but then they get all floppy after a while. :noplease:

nkri

Reaction score
Not mentioning names, but I work at a national chain restaurant where we cut things with knives. Long story short, I got in a fight with a knife and the knife won. I cut the first finger of my fretting hand pretty deep and needed 5 stitches, now I can't play guitar for at least a couple weeks. I'm going from practicing 3-5 hours a day every day for 8 months to not being able to play at all, so I'm pretty mad (and bored) right now. What do normal people do with their free time?

Pic here, probably NSFW and NSFL...

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
I'm at work. I guess I can't complain too much if I have spare time to post here :lol: but when it gets crazy here, it sucks.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I'm looking at a bedroom/battlestation thread on /jp/. They always make me so jealous :(

Reaction score
The oreo ads on youtube wtf for years i simply twist the oreo carefull and peel the icing out of the middle, most of the times i get it perfect. With the new strawberry flavored icing [double stuffed too] the shit is so thick you barley have to twist at all because it starts to peel itself out when the first half comes off... So why the fuck are you making machines to do this when you can get the icing off in less than 20 seconds with both halves fully intact. The one guy i give props to because at least his worked and was cool even though it sawed the shit out of them, but the other guys didnt even work half the time.... fuck him

Latest posts

')