Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Oh man.. The GazettE is coming to town this autumn and it would be cool to go see them but just reading some random forum posts tells that the place is going to be full of 15-yo j-pop fan girls. Well, we'll see.

On another news and why I'm really mad is that the deadline to apply for schools ends this Wednesday so I didn't have time.. I mean, I did have time all the time in the world to apply to this one school I wanted but was too lazy to do anything for it. It wouldn't even be that bad but I will be in the army next year so there goes that chance too.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Life is starting to take some positive upswings for me, but it won't stop shitting all over my friends and bandmates. Fills me with violent rage. *Gah*

jeleopard

Reaction score
I was gonna get an apartment for next year with my friend, but he bailed a few days ago. Now I can't live in school dorms, can't find a roommate, and don't wanna live by myself :(

piggins411

Reaction score
Periphery was playing in a place that's about a 30 min walk away from me. The gig was $10 and I didn't know about it until the middle of the show tonight

Murmel

Reaction score
Spent $150 on some jeans and they fit like ass :wallbash:
Then thou shalt return them.

I assume you bought them online, because if you bought them in a store without trying them on then it was a stupid move :lol:

I try to research exactly what kind of fit I'm after, and look really closely on the display pics to see how they fit.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm so pissed right now. I've spent so much money fixing up this goddamn car. Right when I think I've got everything wrong with it fixed, some other stupid shit goes out on it. Now the car won't come out of park and the trunk won't open either. I'm assuming it's something electrical, but I have no idea how to fix cars. Even when offering money to people to work on it (good money at that), they are lazy, flaky and unmotivated as fuck to get anything done. Meanwhile I have a 2 1/2 ton paper weight sitting there. I'm supposed to have a friend put on the new catalytic converters I just bought this friday so that I can finally put that issue to bed. But if I can't drive the car to his house, then I'm sitting here with $350 paperweights as well.

God fucking dammit! :mad: :rant:

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
Then thou shalt return them.

I assume you bought them online, because if you bought them in a store without trying them on then it was a stupid move :lol:

I try to research exactly what kind of fit I'm after, and look really closely on the display pics to see how they fit.

I returned them, took a big L by not researching enough.

Ocean_Ashes

Reaction score
It suddenly hit me everything guitar just frustrates me these days and I've become worse than I was by not practicing enough. Everytime something gets inbetween or doesn't jive well. I'll get over it. I'm just way pissed at myself for letting it come this far.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Bought some cheap ass replacement speakers for my computer. Surprise, surprise...

they suck.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
I rejoiced too soon. I didn't do some extra exercises for the Swedish test so if the teacher is an asshole (like she is), she gives me F for the test. Also, my dad said that he keeps the money I got for selling my keyboards. Like what the fuck? I paid those keyboards with my own money and now suddenly they're his. Well, he said that he gives me the money whenever I need to buy new strings for the guitar but what the hell, now I even have to start buying my own guitar strings?

Then I got so fed up with the whole "being broke" thing that I decided to find a summer job but what a great idea to do that in April when there is literally nothing available. I guess I should just start selling crystal meth, anyone distributing? :squint:

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
I rejoiced too soon. I didn't do some extra exercises for the Swedish test so if the teacher is an asshole (like she is), she gives me F for the test. Also, my dad said that he keeps the money I got for selling my keyboards. Like what the fuck? I paid those keyboards with my own money and now suddenly they're his. Well, he said that he gives me the money whenever I need to buy new strings for the guitar but what the hell, now I even have to start buying my own guitar strings?

Then I got so fed up with the whole "being broke" thing that I decided to find a summer job but what a great idea to do that in April when there is literally nothing available. I guess I should just start selling crystal meth, anyone distributing? :squint:

:hug: but at least im back...

With a vengance!

Pro tip on getting money. Dont spend money you on random things like some furry idiots do.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
:hug: but at least im back...

With a vengance!

Pro tip on getting money. Dont spend money you on random things like some furry idiots do.

Yeah, I really don't get anime fans either who don't work or study and then spends all of their monthly social security money on some pointless anime figures. :nuts:

Don Vito

Reaction score
I needed replacement ax after I sold my C7 Hellraiser back in January. Ended up buying a Jackson X series because they were cheap, I liked them ascetically, and I heard some people saying they were okay guitars.

Well, I've had it for 3 months now, and I'm really dissatisfied with it. It's not nearly as good as my old DK2M I let go of, and worst of all, it's put a bad taste in my mouth regarding Jackson guitars. I may just have to buy a really expensive USA model to get the taste out. They haven't quite got down the whole mid range metal thing like LTD does.

')