Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Why can people not read the Ad before responding to it?

I have a Bass for sale and in this description it says: International OK? : No

I then receive a PM asking this: how can i realize our deal? I'm from country - Latvia.

:mad::wallbash::wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
Because my friend has the biggest dick of a boyfriend. Not only isvhe terrible ti everyone, but he is fucked up to her.. The dick tells her that she is stupid and wrong all the time, doesnt let hang out with other male friends, crys when she tell hims to be a nicer person, keeps her up all night and says she is mean to him for no reason...

It really pisses me off because she is an awesome person, who is just depressed as fuck and cant hang out with me..

Rebelyellz

DONNIE
Reaction score
I was on here 6 years ago, and was so shocked by all of the Racist on here.. I think you all can stick this Racist org up where it doesn't shine.. :fawk:

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
I was on here 6 years ago, and was so shocked by all of the Racist on here.. I think you all can stick this Racist org up where it doesn't shine.. :fawk:

you-dont-say.jpg

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
One of my guitars is in such desperate need of a fret dressing that it's practically unplayable and there are only two shops in town that I can take it to since my previous tech stopped doing work on guitars for the time being.

Shop one is chain within the state, but they send guitars to their Lansing store for repairs and I wasn't very impressed with them the last time I had them work on something.

Shop two I have never been to, but is one of those local stores that only sells vintage stuff. I'm inclined not to trust that they will know what they're doing with a guitar that doesn't have 21 medium frets and single coils :lol:. Especially because I keep this guitar in C standard tuning with 12s on it.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
:lol:

That was like 3 generations of sso users ago.

We are the Multi-Cultural LGBT Enthusiast Tone Chasers! MCLETC.

People like me happened. :D :yesway:

I was gonna post something that was irritating me, but I realize it actually pales in comparison to being butthurt for 6 years over something a random person said on the internet.

It takes a special kind of anger and people-pleasing attitude to spend 6 years giving a fuck about what other people on the internet say about you. Well done! :bowdown:

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Shop two I have never been to, but is one of those local stores that only sells vintage stuff. I'm inclined not to trust that they will know what they're doing with a guitar that doesn't have 21 medium frets and single coils :lol:. Especially because I keep this guitar in C standard tuning with 12s on it.

These type of shops are usually the best in my experience. :2c:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Because people are actually defending circumcision. It fills me with such an odd combination of rage, disgust and sadness.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Oh, you should hear the shallow opinions on penises out there. Mainly that it's "gross" with men who are not circumcised.
Your all dirty Heathen bastards!!!! :lol: Joking of course....why the fuck this matters to anyone is :scratch:

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
I bought a $450 microphone and i dont sing or really need it... The only reason i bought it was so i could record people i knows vocals, but now suddenly no one wants to..

Faine

Playing guitar.
Reaction score
I bought a $450 microphone and i dont sing or really need it... The only reason i bought it was so i could record people i knows vocals, but now suddenly no one wants to..

picard-facepalm.jpg

')