Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
because fvck my mild depression making it really stupid hard to focus on stuff at work which makes me feel way more unproductive than I already am.

annual employee reviews are tuesday. urrrrghhh.....

ed: not to mention just feeling shitty.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Any update? I sure hope you all made it through the night safely!

Reminds me of when the "DC Sniper" thing happened around here in my 20's. We were all terrified for weeks. All the press was talking about a "white work-van", and they're everywhere. Doesn't matter that by the time they caught him they figured out it wasn't a van or white, but that didn't stop any of our hearts from skipping a beat every 30 seconds as another van went by.

People suck. I don't want to get into a thing about gun culture or mental health or any of that. People just ....ing suck. There's such a staggering lack of respect we all seem to have for the human family - or just life, generally - that we all share this fragile planet with.

He was finally caught at 12:30 AM last night.. 2 streets away from my parent's house. He surrendered. I can finally sleep now. It's insane, cause a lot of my friends know this guy, and there was INSANE signs he was gonna do this, but nothing "concrete" enough to report to police. God.

One thing though, he specifically targeted police. After he shot the first RCMP in the head, a civilian tried to help the officer and he waved the civilian away, basically implying "Get the .... away from here or you are next" - so its clear he was not just on a murdering rampage killing everyone in sight.. only police. In a twisted way, you almost feel safer knowing since I have no officers in my family, they would be fine. Such an awful tragedy, losing three of the great people protecting our city.

But its over now, hes in custody and was just charged with 3 counts of first degree murder and 2 counts of attempted murder. I'm glad this guy will rot behind bars instead of taking the easy way out of being shot in the head by the police.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
Bought a Hipshot X-tender for my bass, turns out the other tuners get in the way of it, so it's pretty much useless. I have other basses, but none that would take the new tuner. Oh well, I guess I'll hang on to it.

Also:

My tendonitis is acting up again. It's been 5 years since it flared up last but I wasn't exactly missing it. :lol: Looks like I won't be playing for a couple weeks (or until the weird tingly feeling in my wrist goes away).

Skrapmetal

Reaction score
Because I wanna wire up my new BKP's but I'm still waiting on delivery of the new switch and pots. rabblerabblerabble.

guitarfreak1387

squirrel chaser
Reaction score
Some low life decided to put a firework under my windshield wiper while i was at work last night and light it off. got a pea sized chunk missing now with cracks going from both sides, as well as burn marks on the glass and some melted shit where it was pinned down by the blade.

....ing people........

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
I only get to see my girlfriend once a week, and she's leaving next week until April next year... :(

984123_10152406232222420_4423082622512567286_n.jpg

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
She's got 3 major cities to rule and a conquest to plan and she just fired her most senior advisor. That's rough Fiction. :( You'll get through it.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I have to listen to this while using the Verizon wireless website. That kind of mad.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Drummer bailed on practice tonight. I'm missing Meshuggah/BTBAM on Tuesday because of this band, which I was going to go to with (former) ladyfriend, we theoretically are playing a show in a day under a month and haven't practiced as a unit since our last gig weeks ago. Fvcking frustrating.

Also depression. yay. fvck this shit.

TVasquez96

Reaction score
Like the ....ing idiot that I am, I'm doing my final project for AP music theory, its ....ing 12:10 a.m right now, I'm only half way done, and this shit is due today. Good news is I'm done with the hard part, but it's still time consuming and I'm irritable as .....

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
"I consider myself a good person."

Says the biggest asshole I've ever seen.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
expecting anyone to reciprocate with any active interest in my life, or you know, things that we talked about setting up, is too damn much effort or something.

I apparently barely have any actual friends here, or something.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
What an actual fvck!? Last week I asked my parents to buy me a 13-set of guitar strings. Well, today I finally decided to change the strings. I looked at the package and the low E was only .54 inches! Like wtf, I've seen 12-sets with .60 low E. Why is it still such a quest to find thick enough strings for a 7-string guitar? We're living the 2014 when ERG guitars are probably more popular than regular 6-strings and even those noobs mostly use low tunings. Next time I'll just get bass strings...

Murmel

Reaction score
We're living the 2014 when ERG guitars are probably more popular than regular 6-strings

Wat :lol:

Ont: Bought a used Macbook Pro and everything went smoothly, super cool guy, then shipping decides to send it to the wrong side of the country. So while it was only 4 hours south from me at the time of shipping, it's now 10 hours south :wallbash:

Should've had it thursday or friday this week, now I've had to wait the entire weekend and probably won't have it until tuesday.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score

That was obviously as a joke but the market for 7- and 8-strings guitars is growing the whole time and with the guitars there of course comes the demand for strings but sadly all the stores around here are too retarded to actually realise this.

Murmel

Reaction score
I know the pain, unfortunately it'll probably stay this way for another couple of years until we get a new generation to run the stores. From my experience, shop owners lost their spark a long time ago and don't really care for new stuff anymore.

Although I see more ERGs hanging around than before, they usually don't carry decent strings or have any knowledge about them.

When I still played 7-strings I just bought a 10-46 or 10-52 and a separate B-string.

Latest posts

')