Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Missed out on a used rg652ahm prestige today by minutes. I was in an offer battle and didn't want to go above $940 and was countered $949.00 - I stopped to take a shower and 10 minutes later it sold. If one of you snagged it, nice work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
It's like the 1 outta 2 fucking times a year I'm actually feeling like playing guitar I can't figure out my computer shit because I use it so infrequently and have no idea what I'm doing, and I have no amp set up at the moment to use instead. Fuck's sake.

Also I've been spending way too much time on my phone lately.

Last edited:

Moongrum

Reaction score
Lost the allen head screw for my bridge saddle on my 6 string. Been struggling setting up my guitar, as embarrassingly, I"ve never done it 😅

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Lost the allen head screw for my bridge saddle on my 6 string. Been struggling setting up my guitar, as embarrassingly, I"ve never done it 😅

Given that it's a 6 string the best set-up is probably setting it up with a comfortable spot in a gig bag or hard case and leaving it alone. ;)

')