Why are you mad right now?

• Thread starter Faine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Missed out on a used rg652ahm prestige today by minutes. I was in an offer battle and didn't want to go above $940 and was countered $949.00 - I stopped to take a shower and 10 minutes later it sold. If one of you snagged it, nice work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
It's like the 1 outta 2 fucking times a year I'm actually feeling like playing guitar I can't figure out my computer shit because I use it so infrequently and have no idea what I'm doing, and I have no amp set up at the moment to use instead. Fuck's sake.

Also I've been spending way too much time on my phone lately.

Last edited:

Moongrum

Reaction score
Lost the allen head screw for my bridge saddle on my 6 string. Been struggling setting up my guitar, as embarrassingly, I"ve never done it 😅

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Lost the allen head screw for my bridge saddle on my 6 string. Been struggling setting up my guitar, as embarrassingly, I"ve never done it 😅

Given that it's a 6 string the best set-up is probably setting it up with a comfortable spot in a gig bag or hard case and leaving it alone. ;)

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Given that it's a 6 string the best set-up is probably setting it up with a comfortable spot in a gig bag or hard case and leaving it alone. ;)
100% I do this with all my guitars and I've never had any problems with them
i'M a MuSiCiaN :lol:

For real though are you sure it's the saddle the needs to be tweaked? IME saddle adjustments only need to be made very, very infrequently and usually if you think you need to tweak saddle height what you actually need to tweak is your truss rod.

Moongrum

Reaction score
For real though are you sure it's the saddle the needs to be tweaked?
I've never done my own setups, so I'm experimenting. And the action ruler I have has a little table for High/medium/medium-low/etc with recommended settings, so I'm just doing a tour of it all for the halibut.
I first went as low as I could because I want to put as little effort into fretting as possible, but quickly found I can't do full step bends. So I'm bouncing up and down the action, having fun with it.

')