Why Do You Hate Deathcore?

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So, to summarize the last ten pages:
1) Shitty quarter time breakdowns constituting 7/8ths of the song
2) Gay poser haircuts/clothing
3) Shitty vocalists
4) Fucking gay band names that are either complete sentences or prepositional phrases

thats what does it in for me. If the music were good i could care less about the haircuts and shitty clothes. But the vocalists always ruin it, and if they don't, the shitty Obligatory Breakdown does.

+1

Yeah, that right there pretty much sums it up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Doomcreeper

Whitechapel
Reaction score
I really enjoy Deathcore but I can't listen to it too often. The elements that I dislike is the repetitive nature of it and some of the pig squealing is annoying for me to listen to. I also dislike some of the fans giving it a negative image. Also the ridiculous band names.

Edit: just read the last few posts and it's pretty much the summary someone just stated haha

Reaction score
This is the shit I can't stand. 300 lb. dudes picking on people smaller than them at shows, simply because they are "hardcore dancing". Especially if they are in the middle of the pit, not bothering anyone. It's all moshing, just in different forms (because they came from different types of music).

People should be watching out for each other at shows. They shouldn't be fighting over superficial differences in music taste, how they look, mosh etc. It's pathetic.

edit: As far as the music goes, there are bands I like, and bands I don't. This goes for every genre.

Neh, they deserve it for kicking people and punching them.

Breakdown

Reaction score
I actually like deathcore. I like Bring me the horizon, suicide silence and all that stuff. But I am not into the look some of these band prtray especially Bring me the horizon . went to a show of their's , Pure retarded 12 year old emo scene girls trying to mosh.

Reaction score
I actually like deathcore. I like Bring me the horizon, suicide silence and all that stuff. But I am not into the look some of these band prtray especially Bring me the horizon . went to a show of their's , Pure retarded 12 year old emo scene girls trying to mosh.

Thats part of the issue :ugh:

Wouldnt be a problem if they were 17 year old attractive scene girls :wub:

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
This is the shit I can't stand. 300 lb. dudes picking on people smaller than them at shows, simply because they are "hardcore dancing". Especially if they are in the middle of the pit, not bothering anyone. It's all moshing, just in different forms (because they came from different types of music).

People should be watching out for each other at shows. They shouldn't be fighting over superficial differences in music taste, how they look, mosh etc. It's pathetic.

I have yet to see a kid hardcore dancing and not bothering anyone at the same time. You're trying to pay attention to the and mosh a bit but instead you're spending half your time avoiding size 9 Converse Allstars that are flying at the tender areas of your face/groin/chest.

Thats part of the issue :ugh:

Wouldnt be a problem if they were 17 year old attractive scene girls :wub:

Still a problem, too young:lol:

Reaction score
I have yet to see a kid hardcore dancing and not bothering anyone at the same time. You're trying to pay attention to the and mosh a bit but instead you're spending half your time avoiding size 9 Converse Allstars that are flying at the tender areas of your face/groin/chest.

Still a problem, too young:lol:

Not if your still a minor :hbang:

7StringedBeast

Random Fingers
Reaction score

edit: As far as the music goes, there are bands I like, and bands I don't. This goes for every genre.

It doesn't matter if you are big or small or w/e, a punch/kick in the face hurts the same way.
So yea, everytime I see a fag like that it becomes my target n. 1, and once it's down the pit is fine again, cause I don't need to keep my head up bothering with flying kicks and punches that might land at my face/head.

Breakdown

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you are big or small or w/e, a punch/kick in the face hurts the same way.
So yea, everytime I see a fag like that it becomes my target n. 1, and once it's down the pit is fine again, cause I don't need to keep my head up bothering with flying kicks and punches that might land at my face/head.
im assuming your talking about those faggots who enjoy fighting with the air (hxc dancing as they call it)? I hate those bastards as well. Dont they understand hitting the air is pointless and will lead nowhere?

Zac

Reaction score

This. People need to focus less on music they hate and more on the music they love. Don't like Deathcore? Don't fucking listen to it.

Also, fuck Hardcore dancers.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
can i play on it? i need to practise playing slow :lol:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, we get a lot of kids hardcore dancing at our shows. Our singer accidentally roundhouse kicked one of our fans in the throat during one of the other band's sets :lol: Worst part is: he was wearing one of our t-shirts :lol:

We also get a LOT of 14-18 year old girls at our shows :ugh:

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
i love hardcore dancers on our shows, but i dont like them when i'm in the crowd. :lol:

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
I really like some deathcore bands. At the moment I like a lot ASP, Suicide Silence, Whitechapel (fucking awesome band), Despised Icon, Ion dissonance (more technical), Bleeding through (simple, plain and fucking brutal), Bring Me The Horizon (their new cd has some meshuggah style, just listen "sleep with one eye open"), Impending Doom (simple and brutal).

I hardcore dance, but I don't kick or punch anyone, ok? :lol: I also like well done breakdowns (for example Ion Dissonance's O.A.S.D breakdown, ASP's There is no business to be done on a dead planet breakdown too)

I hate the lack of imagination that a lot of band have, and they only copy what other bands have been making.

Reaction score
I really like some deathcore bands. At the moment I like a lot ASP, Suicide Silence, Whitechapel (fucking awesome band), Despised Icon, Ion dissonance (more technical), Bleeding through (simple, plain and fucking brutal), Bring Me The Horizon (their new cd has some meshuggah style, just listen "sleep with one eye open"), Impending Doom (simple and brutal).

I hardcore dance, but I don't kick or punch anyone, ok? :lol: I also like well done breakdowns (for example Ion Dissonance's O.A.S.D breakdown, ASP's There is no business to be done on a dead planet breakdown too)

I hate the lack of imagination that a lot of band have, and they only copy what other bands have been making.

I dont mind Ion Dissonance or Gojira :hbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')