Why Do You Hate Deathcore?

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonicdoom

I'm NOT in TS.
Reaction score
I honestly don't mind SOME Deathcore. I love Through The Eyes of The Dead and Impending Doom, but like alot of you said, I can't stand hardcore dancing and BREEEEEEEEEEEE*some other kind of grunt*BREEEE shit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Oh good god... I typed "bree" into youtube to find a stupid video because I can't stand that BREE BREE bullshit... guess who comes up...

YouTube - brokencyde - bree bree

When they catch the next Al-Qaeda suicide bomber, they should just give him directions to a Brokencyde show and let him free... :wallbash:

Also, they come up first in youtube if you type in 'worst song ever'. So... fucking... awful... :barf:

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
What it is for me is that a lot of deathcore sounds very dirty and unrehearsed. That could be because it is unrehearsed, or the band members lack the talent, musicianship, drive, or perfectionism that most musicians have. Either way, it's typically not something that's too complex or fast to have clean.

If you are going to record a CD or perform a piece live....have your shit clean. That's all I ask.

That being said, I am a big Faceless, After the Burial, and Veil of Maya fan. I also dig Carnifex, they've gotten better.

alecisonfire

Reaction score
theres way too many unnecessary genres of music, mostly given by fans, which is stupid because it further alienates the fanbase that cares about the music and not what it would be called or what "emo or hardcore" fags are making it. get over yourself

Reaction score
its sucks and is a bunch of wiggerz who decided to act like rockstars

fuck that brreeee brreeee shit too

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
well sadly dudes i just confirmed with my bassist that were goiing to do deathcore for our new band. i have failed you....

i promise though... its gunna be DEATH METAL with occasional breakdowns

Reaction score
well sadly dudes i just confirmed with my bassist that were goiing to do deathcore for our new band. i have failed you....

i promise though... its gunna be DEATH METAL with occasional breakdowns

Thats ok. Some kid at my school went around telling people im in a metalcore band with him and now i am. He didnt even bother asking me, he just assumed i would be in it.

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
Thats ok. Some kid at my school went around telling people im in a metalcore band with him and now i am. He didnt even bother asking me, he just assumed i would be in it.

Tell him you'll only play Judas Priest covers... and he has to dress up like Rob Halford....

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
you know what to do :lol:.

subgenres of subgenres - fuck 'em.

I'll play what I can/want to play, and if you like it great! if you dont, say so politely and i'll thank you for your comment!

BurialWithin

NAM SAND!!
Reaction score
well deathcore, death metal, black metal, hardcore, emo , indy, gay, progressive, blackened death, crust, tech, sludgedoom, britney spears fucking whatever!!!!!!
I listen to music.....MUSIC!!!! If it sounds good to me i like it if not i don't listen to it. I'm a huge fan of death metal and deathcore and Gilberto Santa Rosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
')