Why does getting older suck?

• Thread starter nitelightboy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
Hahahahahaha! this thread rocks!

i've been feeling age for a while, although my back pain has now gone (i have actually come to the conclusion that it was caused by heavy drinking and wasn't actually my back but most likely kidneys. possibly. I don't think i want to know), but so far i have dodgy knees that occasionally feel like they've been filled with concrete, wrists that are teetering on malfunction and probably a list of ailments i don't know about.

So yeah, my body hasn't been looked after, and hence i do feel more decrepid than i should!

That and 30 is now less than 2 years away...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
7 Dying Trees said:
Hahahahahaha! this thread rocks!

i've been feeling age for a while, although my back pain has now gone (i have actually come to the conclusion that it was caused by heavy drinking and wasn't actually my back but most likely kidneys. possibly. I don't think i want to know), but so far i have dodgy knees that occasionally feel like they've been filled with concrete, wrists that are teetering on malfunction and probably a list of ailments i don't know about.

So yeah, my body hasn't been looked after, and hence i do feel more decrepid than i should!

That and 30 is now less than 2 years away...
Holy crap...man what are you going to do at 40?

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Because with great wisdom, comes great responsibillity.

Though some people never seem to learn. :)

Reaction score
Im in hell right now actually, the weather's terri
age, ahh an age old question, what is it?... The question that is, i mean what is it?

age affects your memory. The fortitude of your dong, the elasticity of your sphincter too, you can hold a fart in at 20, but wait till 28.

As for me im 26. I just stopped smoking after about 10 years, i lost a little hair then I shaved, got it all back amazingly, I ritualisticly shave me pubes and pay no attention to time. I cant tell the difference between now and 20.

Key to life. Dont abide by the rules of life, simple.

That and you have this theater in your head, and what ever you project into it will inevitably be your outcome. Theres no such thing as fate, fates for the incompetent, and if your dong is failing, it dont mean you have dong problems, it just means you need kinkier sex ( i advocate puppet shows during coital entrance ) to get it up. I also recomend the german stuff with the **** 'n all that. Well,I know im gonna get "reprimanded" for being " too rock n roll" for this site again but what the hey, you only live once.. unless your a hindu or something, then I guess its a million times, glad I aint hindu sheesh. No offense to hindus, yur food is ok.

http://www.myspace.com/ryou4eighty6
its like the muppets in space. Korn said i made them cry, I did.. honest.

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Ryou4Eighty6 said:
age, ahh an age old _______, what is _______?... The question that is, i mean what is _______?

_______ affects your _______. The _______ of your _______, the _______ of your _______ too, _______ can hold a _______ in at 20, but wait till 28.

As for me im 26. I just stopped _______ing after about 10 years, i lost a little _______ then I _______ed, got _______ all back amazingly, I ritualisticly _______ me _______ and pay no attention to _______. _______ cant tell the difference between _______ and _______.

_______ to _______. Dont abide by the _______ of _______, simple.

That and you have this _______ in your _______, and what ever you project into _______ will inevitably be your _______. Theres no such thing as _______, _______ for the _______, and if your _______ is _______, it dont mean you have _______s, it just means you need _______

Dude, your post here is madlibs, as are about 90% of your posts. Make some sense for a change or it's over for you on sevenstring.org.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
desertdweller said:
Dude, your post here is madlibs, as are about 90% of your posts. Make some sense for a change or it's over for you on sevenstring.org.

Ouch. Harsh.

Reaction score
Im in hell right now actually, the weather's terri
"Dude, your post here is madlibs, as are about 90% of your posts. Make some sense for a change or it's over for you on sevenstring.org."

Sniff sniff. What's this I smell, my guess is transference from an obviously aggravated person who has problems at the office. Perhaps the big boss doesn’t give his ideas the attention he thinks his ideas deserve. Perhaps the "Super Moderator" term has gotten to his head. Perhaps I’m not going to sit around and question which of his personal failures aroused this contempt in his heart towards me. Dude, you’re as rock and roll as a bald spot on Al Gore. Take your threats and insert them... sideways.
I hope this made a little more sense than my usual "madlibs", just because Im bipolar ADHD and semi catatonic, it doesn’t mean you have the right to BLATANTLY discriminate against me. Your display of bigotry is disturbing; I’m going to have to schedule another meeting with my psychologist now.

I hope that made some sense "buddy".

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Ryou4Eighty6 said:
Sniff sniff. What's this I smell, my guess is transference from an obviously aggravated person who has problems at the office. Perhaps the big boss doesn’t give his ideas the attention he thinks his ideas deserve. Perhaps the "Super Moderator" term has gotten to his head. Perhaps I’m not going to sit around and question which of his personal failures aroused this contempt in his heart towards me. Dude, you’re as rock and roll as a bald spot on Al Gore. Take your threats and insert them... sideways.
I hope this made a little more sense than my usual "madlibs", just because Imp bipolar ADHD and semi catatonic, it doesn’t mean you have the right to BLATANTLY discriminate against me. Your display of bigotry is disturbing; I’m going to have to schedule another meeting with my psychologist now.

:ban:

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
noodles said:

Yep. Looks like his membership is as much an abortion as his posts. Fitting moniker, I guess. I'm not so much offended as he violated quite a few board rules, never posted anything worthwhile, and never really made any sense.

So long buddy.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Ryou4Eighty6 said:
"Dude, your post here is madlibs, as are about 90% of your posts. Make some sense for a change or it's over for you on sevenstring.org."

I hope this made a little more sense than my usual "madlibs", just because Im bipolar ADHD and semi catatonic, it doesn’t mean you have the right to BLATANTLY discriminate against me. Your display of bigotry is disturbing; I’m going to have to schedule another meeting with my psychologist now.

:nuts:

I'm not sure who beat me to this, but, um, asking you to make sense isn't blatant discrimination - it's common courtesy. So long, "buddy."

(oh, and incidentally, just so you don't think we're total abuse-of-power whores, he's recieved a few private warnings for posting nonsense in the past, and if anyone goes off like that on ANYONE here, mod or otherwise, they're looking at a suspension or ban. We don't take that shit from anyone to anyone. Arguing's one thing, but personal attacks are about the only thing we DO firmly prohibit here.)

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope this made a little more sense than my usual "madlibs", just because Im bipolar ADHD and semi catatonic, it doesn’t mean you have the right to BLATANTLY discriminate against me.

THat is, however, one of the funniest things i've read all day.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
Have ya'ver farted so hard ya cracked yer back?

OMG I saw that preview on SPIKE last night and was cracking up when he said that!!

You ever take a poop and your pants fit better?:agreed:

Chris said:
:lol: I didn't even understand his retort to Vince.

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

:rofl:

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I wonder what his reasoning behind all the above crap is...
Drugs are plausible, but then again so is plain twatishness...:lol:

')