Why does getting older suck?

• Thread starter nitelightboy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WayneCustom7

Paolo
Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
:lol:

Quits drinking and becomes a marathon runner? I have NO idea where you got the quit drinking, and I doubt I've cracked 3 miles at a time this year. :lol:
I was trying to get banned!:bowdown:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dormant said:
You are at University so that clearly isn't meeting your required consumption level.

You are at University so that sounds about right - do you make sure to have one for breakfast before you eat as well?

You are at University -lectures are later in the day and if they aren't they are there to be slept through as well!

You are at University when are you meant to get time to do that? :lol:

Thats because you can't afford food ... Ah University how I remember it fondly!

Your schedule looks identical to what mine was for long periods of time ... Wait until you come through the otherside and you realise your immune system is shot to shit. It will make you feel old very quickly! ;)

:rofl:

Hahaha, so true... substract the smoking and I can totally relate.

Although, sex is apparently one of the best forms of full-body cardio excersize, and, well, you're at University....

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Can I get banned????

I can make fun of you a little first if it would make you feel better Drew:fawk:

And off topic:
I found this really awsome turkey chili recipe, I'll have to do a pic story the next time I make it!

BCrowell

Cubicle Dweller
Contributor
Reaction score
HA HA! I'm nearly 32 and I still get carded b****es :fawk: !! Oh I never thought the day of getting carded would be the highlight of my evening!:nuts: PREMIE BABIES RULE!!

I've seen my share of Docs, who say I'm perfectly healthy 105/70 and all that. I've never smoked, rarely have more than 2 beers a week, and yet I FEEL the pain EVERY MORNING! I work out 4 times a week for an 1.5 Hours, and play with my 3.5 year old daily (excersize routine in itself). So it pisses me off really, for my body to feel as bad as it does... My mom has degenerative bone desease and maybe that's what is starting to effect me, I dunno... I so hate getting older!:mad:

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
Can I get banned????

I can make fun of you a little first if it would make you feel better Drew:fawk:

And off topic:
I found this really awsome turkey chili recipe, I'll have to do a pic story the next time I make it!

Silence, fagnozzle. :fawk:

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Drew said:
Although, sex is apparently one of the best forms of full-body cardio excersize, and, well, you're at University....

True, true...unfortunately I was more sexually active at eighteen than I am now. Don't like it!:(

Chris: Fagnozzle!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: You've made my night dude!

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:

I read that you can burn up 3000 calories during one hour of sex. That's 500 calories short of a pound of fat!!

Now we all just need to get off of this forum and um....get off:agreed:

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
If you're going so fast that you burn 3000 calories, you're not lasting an hour :lol:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
desertdweller said:
If you're going so fast that you burn 3000 calories, you're not lasting an hour :lol:

Like I said "you can burn"

I never said that you would, unless you practice tantric sex. But not too many guys are into learning about that.

BCrowell

Cubicle Dweller
Contributor
Reaction score
desertdweller said:

Damn! In that case I guess I'm only burning 150!!!:spock:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
desertdweller said:

Speak for yourself ;p

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
bigsethmeister said:
tantrum sex? is that where you throw a tantrum when she won't give you any?

BCrowell said:
I've never smoked, rarely have more than 2 beers a week, and yet I FEEL the pain EVERY MORNING! I work out 4 times a week for an 1.5 Hours, and play with my 3.5 year old daily (excersize routine in itself). So it pisses me off really, for my body to feel as bad as it does... My mom has degenerative bone desease and maybe that's what is starting to effect me, I dunno... I so hate getting older!:mad:
Well, maybe it's time to smoke, start shooting up , do the supersize me challenge and get into the habit of getting acquanted with mr daniels every day.

Do that for a month or 3, and then going back to your normal lifestyle will make you feel healthier than you can imagine :agreed:

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Indeed.

Anyone tried Rodeo sex? Burns loads of calories. Do her doggie style, call her by her Mum's name and try to hang on.

That is officially the funniest thing I've heard all year!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

')