Why has Karnivool not reached fame?

• Thread starter Cadavuh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno, I love Karnivool. :shrug: Until Misha told me about them a while back I just had never heard of them before, guess not enough promotion online maybe?

arkohors

Reaction score
I know why.... (two different questions, but the responses to either of the questions below may apply to this situation)

or

JakePeriphery

who callin my phone?
Reaction score
Sorry, how is that a fail? He is allowed to dislike the tracks just as much as you are allowed to like them.

Yeah. Apparently if you have any opinion against a trend here (i.e: Djent, djunk, bwow...) you're considered a troll and get neg rep'd

No. Karnivool rules, anyone who doesn't like them is WRONG.

Jogeta

Reaction score
to be successful in the music scene right now you need five things:

1/ auto tuned vocals throughout.
2/ cameo by a rapper.
3/ a speech impediment (i.e. p-poker face, umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh ).
4/ shamelessly transparent innuendo to form the majority of your lyrics.
5/ the name of a famous producer in brackets after your song title.

Karnivool has insufficient quantities of the above.

/thread.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
Because people are stupid.

Karnivool is the best band ever...with possibly the worst name...

:rofl: I never heard any song by them until now, it's pretty good :D, but yeah, the name is terrible, I was expecting some weird mix between
Cannibal Corpse and folk elements

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
They'll break through in the states eventually. they dont force themselves down the listeners throat as much as other bands do.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Come on, Jake hasn't posted frequently enough for people to know his sense of humour, give peeps a break yo.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Sorry man, but those djent kids seem to be more militant than most about their music, so you never know. Other than the fact this guy's name is "Jake" (perhaps) and he likes periphery, I don't know anything about the how, so how should I know if he is joking /trolling or completely serious? Dead pan delivery never comes across well on the net :lol:

bulb

Reaction score
Sorry man, but those djent kids seem to be more militant than most about their music, so you never know. Other than the fact this guy's name is "Jake" (perhaps) and he likes periphery, I don't know anything about the how, so how should I know if he is joking /trolling or completely serious? Dead pan delivery never comes across well on the net :lol:

aww i wasnt pointing fingers at you, just using you as an example if that makes sense
im easy rollin here, its the internet after all, whats the worst that could happen...

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
aww i wasnt pointing fingers at you, just using you as an example if that makes sense
im easy rollin here, its the internet after all, whats the worst that could happen...

Success-Kid-INTERNET-SERIOUS-BUSINESS-300x300.jpg

Reaction score

His real name is Jake and he more than likes Periphery. He's one of their guitarists. Hehe..just letting you know..

Latest posts

')