Why I don't have a girl friend? ROFL

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
We just moved out... so now i have an entire room for my computer/games/music/warhammer/trading cards/general lameness :ugh::lol: Mine also laughs with (sic) me.

ok well I don't play Warhammer/trading cards so maybe I'm not a GIGANTIC nerd :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
I'm actually ALL of those but the red.

fun story: talking to this girl via IM 2 nights ago, she was drunk off her ass, she said that the only reason she's not currently sleeping with me is because I prefer Metal to 90's radio rock. Pointing out that I knew more 90's radio rock than her did nothing for my position, as I still love metal more.

Woe is me. Don't worry, though... I'll get her, ss.org.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
I like stuff that combines the action of 3rd person games like Devil May Cry with the upgrade/level up style stuff of RPG's... like Chaos Legion. Fucking love that game. WoW gives me the shits, though it is like heroin.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I thought this was a rhetorical question at first. :lol:

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:rofl:

This isn't supposed to be about me y'all - its just the title of the pic!

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
I like stuff that combines the action of 3rd person games like Devil May Cry with the upgrade/level up style stuff of RPG's... like Chaos Legion. Fucking love that game. WoW gives me the shits, though it is like heroin.

CHAOS LEGION FUCKING RULES!!!!

')