Why is There Not a Thread Already--Resident Evil 6!

• Thread starter SenorDingDong
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
I decided that rather than pay money for this game I would watch a playthrough and buy some pickups for my guitar instead (I did the same with Silent Hill: Downpour), and it's looking like I made the right decision so far, just watching Leons Scenario.
The most random bullshit will break any sense of immersion, I was thrown off by the following (most of these occured within the first 15 minutes):
A horribly pixelated, jittering shadow on a railing.
Leon's pants not reacting to changes in light, and generally being poorly textured.
Balloons on the ground not reacting to lightning flashing through a window.
The fact that no NPC who is bitten by a zombie on screen shows any change to their character model what so ever, the game makes no attempt to hide this.
Noticable slowdown at sections where there is no good reason for it (no massive amount of zombies, or effects etc.).
When you trigger dialogue nothing will interfere with it being played, if you're running you'll hear Leon breathing hard under his lines, if you're attacked you'll hear him yelling under his lines while being bitten, if you're pulled under water his lines still play.
Quicktime events everywhere.

Also, the setup for sending Leon down into the subway/sewers is the laziest thing I've ever seen, apparently he can fly a helicopter and drive jet skis like a pro, but put him in a car and he'll have the thing flipped over and on fire within a minute.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Also, the setup for sending Leon down into the subway/sewers is the laziest thing I've ever seen, apparently he can fly a helicopter and drive jet skis like a pro, but put him in a car and he'll have the thing flipped over and on fire within a minute.

:lol::lol::lol:

That was my exact thought.

Latest posts

')