Why ive been so pissed

• Thread starter CatPancakes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CatPancakes

Im Insane
Reaction score
pretty much i really liked this girl, she was really nice and really cute, like you have no idea, but she liked this guy sean, and he liked her back, so i asked why they werent going out, and she said neither of them were the type to ask anybody out, so i told her to ask him out, then a week later she says theyre going out (the purpose of me getting them to go out was so i could kind of put it behind me and forget about her) but we were still friends in fact we hang out so much that people think were going out. anyway last monday her friend from mississippi visted. i didnt know he was her "long distance boyfriend". and basically he was an ass. anyway he hated sean so now she doesnt know if she wants to be with sean. The thing that irritates me the most is even though i hate her for this whole ordeal and how she handled it, i still love her so much, like i only really feel happy when im around her, i quit smoking because she said she hated it(i started it back up with a fury when her boyfriend visited) i drove her every where and spent so much money on her, and it pisses me off that i cant just let it go

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
Copy everything you just wrote and email it to her. Tell her how you really feel about her! Don't hold in your feelings for to long she may find some other dude and it will be too late by then and you will hate yourself for not telling her!!

CatPancakes

Im Insane
Reaction score
ive told her all of this, were still really god friends, but i dont see anything changing.

besides she doesnt have internet haha.

the only thing i can see changing is she lives walking distance from sean currently but shes moving at the end of the week, to about a 20 minute drive away (highway drive, about 90 minute walk) but that still doesnt change that shes in love with some ass living hundreds of miles away.

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
Well if she is not into you,ya might have to find some other girl. I know it's a hard thing to do but you don't want to be wasting your time. You can still hang out with her and be friends.
You never know if you start dating some other girl she might get jelous and want you. This happened to me once about 10 years ago. Long story short - She got jelous - started dating me - and then it didn't work out.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
it may sound hard: but try to get over it, open your eyes for other girls - at the moment it seems like she is not reachable because she is in love with that long-distance-guy.

but if you do not try to get over it - it will only hurt you and stress teh fuck out of you, even more, from time to time frustration will grow. try to avoid that.

i know - its easy to say all of that and so hard to do. i've been through a similar situation years ago and i got over it.

we were then friends "only" for 2 years or something, than had a twist, lost contact, met again 3 years later. we are together now for over 8 years, so even if its pointless at the moment (and it reads like it really IS!) - you never know what the future will bring!

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
chloroform9tu4pk.jpg

arktan

Icnomptenent
Reaction score

answers like this are one of the reasons why i visit this page everyday :lol:

Dude, listen to the guys here, profit from their experience.... feelings aren't always the best thing to trust. Sometimes your mind has to be stronger than your heart...

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, seriously man, if she has a long distance boyfriend, she's fucking around with this Sean guy, and she's stringing you along, fuck her. Do you seriously want a chick like that? If she'd do this to that Sean guy, then imagine how she'd treat you if you ever managed to date her. How old are you? This sounds like highschool drama to me. If it is high school, I suggest you go out and poke the first chick you can, get drunk, and party your ass off, because once you're old like me (25) life basically sucks. It's all downhill from here dude.

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
Yeah, seriously man, if she has a long distance boyfriend, she's fucking around with this Sean guy, and she's stringing you along, fuck her. Do you seriously want a chick like that? If she'd do this to that Sean guy, then imagine how she'd treat you if you ever managed to date her. How old are you? This sounds like highschool drama to me. If it is high school, I suggest you go out and poke the first chick you can, get drunk, and party your ass off, because once you're old like me (25) life basically sucks. It's all downhill from here dude.

i gotta agree with jj here.
if shes cheating on this guy, then she must not have very high morals, sorry if it sounds bad, but i hate people who cheat, i think it is weak, and i think that you should try to move on. i say try because i know it can be fucking hard. but good luck with it all man, i really hope it works out for ya

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score

:agreed: It sounds to me like this girl doesn't have much respect for her "long distance boyfriend" if she's asking out other dudes locally. My suggestion? Stop hanging out with her and start looking for some new friends that won't treat you poorly. Why are you shelling out all your cash for this chick when she has 2 :)lol:) boyfriends already? Find a chick who is single and work from there, but if you are interested in moving forward talk to THEM, not to us. ;) You need to be more vocal about where you're looking to take it or you're going to be stuck in the friend zone forever man. :)

NDG

Contributor
Reaction score
You need to be more vocal about where you're looking to take it or you're going to be stuck in the friend zone forever man. :)

:agreed: Amen.

You don't have a lot to lose from being upfront about it. Worst case scenario you lose a friend. Even in that scenario, at least you know that it never would have been more than a (trivial in that scenario) friendship.

With the utmost respect, you need to boost that self esteem. Putting a girl on a pedestal is never a good idea. IMO, if your happiness is mostly (or entirely) dependent on another person, then that is cause for concern.

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
I actually just got out of a situation like this. I was (and still am) in love with a married woman. She had me convinced she was getting a divorce, and I was head over heels for her. I would have taken my own life for her, and being away from her destroyed me. In the end, she and were going on dates and....doing other things while she was still married, I spent around $4,000 on her, on dresses, clothes, food, tattoos, never got any of it back, and it got to a point where I had to make the decision to end it. It was the most painful decision I have ever made, and it tore me up. I would go for days without eating, sleeping, all I would do was drink and smoke. Then one day, I asked myself, "What the fuck am I doing?" I realized that I had to let it go. I haven't talked to her in about 7 months, and once the pressure was gone, I was fine. She will always be in my heart, but not in my mind. She is still married, and I can only imagine how much worse it could have gotten.

The point is, you have to be strong and let her go. Chances are in a few years, she'll realize she has been dating douche bags, and she will apologize to you. This happened to me as well. With several girls from High School that turned me down.

You need to look out for yourself. I've let a girl drive me insane; it's not worth it. Don't let a girl destroy you. There is someone out there that you don't know, and the more time you waste on her, the less time you will have to find someone that will love you as much as you love them. :yesway:

Be strong man, don't let yourself fall to this. Keep your head up, and let the other people make the mistakes.

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
Man, this is my opinion. If she's got a long distance boyfriend, then it's same thing still as a normal boy friend. She is an asshole if she is going out with two guys, eh? :yesway:

But, if she doesn't care about you, then why the hell you care about her? Dude, When she next time asks you to go out and buy her shit, just say no, you're sick of the fact, that you spend your valuable time with her, and you have to pay for her stuff, while the fact is still, that you own her nothing, she's been just a burden for you. Say it straight to her face, that will shut her up (like diamonds)! :yesway:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
how old are you?

how old is she?

find a few new lady friends, hang out with them, DONT spend money on them (they get used to it and you have to keep it up.. spend as little as possible ;)) and have some FUN!

there's this girl i love, she's really good but im pretty sure it will never work. oh and she loves me too. yeah sounds sad, eh?

im after someone else, and so far so good. see what i did there? ;)

Lucky Seven

Lucky☆Seven
Reaction score
I went through something like this. It's very hard to walk the line between being an asshole and being a tool. But yeah.

For me, this girl was my best friend for about a year, but after too much BS, I'm struggling to be nice to her.

:agreed: It sounds to me like this girl doesn't have much respect for her "long distance boyfriend" if she's asking out other dudes locally. My suggestion? Stop hanging out with her and start looking for some new friends that won't treat you poorly. Why are you shelling out all your cash for this chick when she has 2 :)lol:) boyfriends already? Find a chick who is single and work from there, but if you are interested in moving forward talk to THEM, not to us. ;) You need to be more vocal about where you're looking to take it or you're going to be stuck in the friend zone forever man. :)

I also found this article to be extremely helpful with another chick. Friend Zone - Encyclopedia Dramatica

Reaction score
Life is to short for stupid games like this. Go without until you find the right one. I'd tell her to fuck off...anybody with morals like this is a cunt and will drag down everyone around her (for example: you, Sean and Mr. LTR). Dude, you don't even want friends like this male or female. When people fuck over other people that they "love", what are they going to do to their friends when the shit hits the fan? Tell her to fuck off and she'll be eating out of your hand.

Latest posts

')