Why Trivium Gets So Much Hate?

• Thread starter Johann
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like Trivium are no longer endorsed by Dean. They sig models aren't on the Dean website and there's a couple of pictures floating around of Matt playing a King V for a video shoot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
Yes, they play 7's, which is why Dean made them signature 7's. They used Petrucci 7's in Crusade, and since that was someone else's signature, Dean made them their own. There is a thread about them somewhere in here, try searching for it.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Matt and Corey hated their Deans. Despised them, they only used them because it was part of their contract, which seems to have been annulled, hence why i just said that. :D

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
Kinda funny that they hated their Deans, even though they were willing to vocally stroke Dimebag's cock every chance they got. I'm not hating, but it's true.

Johann

Midnight Walker
Reaction score
Looks like Trivium are no longer endorsed by Dean. They sig models aren't on the Dean website and there's a couple of pictures floating around of Matt playing a King V for a video shoot.

omg, you're right, they're no longer in the dean website :|

If trivium switched to jackson i would be SO fucking... i dunno what, but Jackson pwns dean in every possible sense.

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score

If trivium switched to jackson i would be SO fucking... i dunno what, but Jackson pwns dean in every possible sense.

Hell, the Hello Kitty Strat pwns Dean in every possible sense.

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score

I know they have been seen using Jackson's before, did they ever have a deal with Jackson before?

Johann

Midnight Walker
Reaction score
I know they have been seen using Jackson's before, did they ever have a deal with Jackson before?

Corey used a KV2 with ghost flames for ascendancy, and matt played one of phil demmel's custom when phil couldn't show up for a couple of gigs of machine head in the black crusade.

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
Corey used a KV2 with ghost flames for ascendancy, and matt played one of phil demmel's custom when phil couldn't show up for a couple of gigs of machine head in the black crusade.

Never knew Matt had used the Demmel, interesting.
I had seen pics of, I don't remember which guitarist of the band, using a Soloist, although I don't recall what exact model.

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
For me, it's the fans that are teenagers that think Trivium is the greatest band in the world. They think their drummer is the fastest in the world, they think the guitar work is the greatest in the world. They typically also believe that Synyster Gates is the best guitar player in the world too.

They need to die. Or get introduced to Vai, Gilbert, Howe, Gambale, Petrucci, Satriani....

"But Rob, ZOMG THOES OLD GUYZ ARENT IN GUITAR HEROE!!!!111"

Reaction score
For me, it's the fans that are teenagers that think Trivium is the greatest band in the world. They think their drummer is the fastest in the world, they think the guitar work is the greatest in the world. They typically also believe that Synyster Gates is the best guitar player in the world too.

They need to die. Or get introduced to Vai, Gilbert, Howe, Gambale, Petrucci, Satriani....

"But Rob, ZOMG THOES OLD GUYZ ARENT IN GUITAR HEROE!!!!111"

Yeah thats what i was getting at.

Johann

Midnight Walker
Reaction score
looooool, atreyu black metal? :lol:

And btw, here's the video of matt and chris amott from arch enemy playing phil's guitars @ black crusade.

Edit: I forgot about the dragonforce dude, he can shred actually. :D

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Well, I don't really get into their music... but I don't hate it.

However...

I fucking LOVE that parody!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhha

Wisdom

Banned
Reaction score
I think the main reason is because they are a mainstream band. The problem with american society is, they call anything heavier than the Beetles metal. What you're left with is ignorant 13 year old kids saying that this is the greatest metal ever made, when in fact they really know nothing. Eventually the people that do know something get sick of people going around saying ignorant things like this. If they went and commented randomly on last.fm, means they have become tired, and went on the offensive. However I can see how one would reply strongly to ignorant comments.

')