Why you SHOULDN'T eat breakfast...

• Thread starter B Lopez
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vairocarnal

...is something.
Reaction score
I've always hated breakfast but then again if I'm hungry I eat no matter when it is. I don't know why people are getting so defensive over one theory of metabolic function. Don't get me wrong I happen to agree with the vast majority of it but damn guys, take a chill pill.
Speaking of metabolic function I'm 6'3" and have never weighed more than 156lbs (currently 142lbs) but I eat like my stomachs full of hydrochloric acid with no actual consequence of eating except for allergic reactions but that's another thread entirely.

In short: There are many different body types have many requirements that differ from person to person.

I've always hated breakfast but then again if I'm hungry I eat no matter when it is. I don't know why people are getting so defensive over one theory of metabolic function. Don't get me wrong I happen to agree with the vast majority of it but damn guys, take a chill pill.
Speaking of metabolic function I'm 6'3" and have never weighed more than 156lbs (currently 142lbs) but I eat like my stomachs full of hydrochloric acid with no actual consequence of eating except for allergic reactions but that's another thread entirely.

In short: There are many different body types have many requirements that differ from person to person.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vairocarnal

...is something.
Reaction score
Vairocarnal, what in the heck is your diet like? Just curious.

LOL! I get asked this so many times a day...let's see: Pretty much anything that's void of Dairy,Avocado, and Soy (Ahhh...soy, the most interesting of my allergies: I can have soy sauce and chukka but no tofu, soy wraps, edamame, etc).

Basically: My diet consists of carbs (Bread, tortillas, pretzels, chips, noodles,etc) meat(I try to avoid pork and chicken and stick to the beef) and things that are SUPER hot: Sambal, Sriracha, Tabasco(Not that hot, more for flavor) etc.

I try to eat fruits and veggies as well but the markets saturated with non-organic, genetically modified foods and frankly that shit makes my appendix want to burst just thinking about it.

...Oh yeah...Sushi as well, but I'm SUPER finnicky...which is easy when your job title IS "Sushi Chef".

The ironic thing about ALL of this is that I have the mind of a Vegan and the body of a carnivore...talk about a twisted duality.

')