Widek - Dream Reflection (New album 2018, djent/metal/post-rock)

• Thread starter WidekMusic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ericjutsu

Reaction score
I've just kinda skimmed it so far, but I like it! This music is right up my ally. I really like the combination of post rock and metal. Could you share some of the production details?

syndrone

You Must Listen To SYNDRONE
Reaction score
Great stuff!

Always liked your music and the collaborations you did :) It would be such an honour if you would be up to collaborate with me one day (I shot you a message on Facebook not too long ago but haven`t received a reply). However, keep it up! \m/

Flemmigan

Snoofin' your gear
Reaction score
Beautiful! I'm still listening to the album but love it so far. It could be a soundtrack for a sci-fi video game or movie.
I'm temporarily broke until I start my new job ;), but I definitely need to buy all your stuff ASAP.
Would also love to hear some production details if you would be so kind.

WidekMusic

Reaction score
Great stuff!

Always liked your music and the collaborations you did :) It would be such an honour if you would be up to collaborate with me one day (I shot you a message on Facebook not too long ago but haven`t received a reply). However, keep it up! \m/

Hi Man, glad you like it! Could you send me your message again please? I always try to respond to everyone and I cant remember any collaboration messages lately :( Cheers!

Beautiful! I'm still listening to the album but love it so far. It could be a soundtrack for a sci-fi video game or movie.
I'm temporarily broke until I start my new job ;), but I definitely need to buy all your stuff ASAP.
Would also love to hear some production details if you would be so kind.

Thanks Man! I used Mayones Guitars (Setius & Regius & Duvell) and a lot od different tunings, mostly drop G, A#, D. My rhythm guitars are Axe Fx 2, Fas 6160 + custom marshall/engl impulses. For the cleans I used guitar rig 5 this time :) Cheers!

Flemmigan

Snoofin' your gear
Reaction score
Thanks Man! I used Mayones Guitars (Setius & Regius & Duvell) and a lot od different tunings, mostly drop G, A#, D. My rhythm guitars are Axe Fx 2, Fas 6160 + custom marshall/engl impulses. For the cleans I used guitar rig 5 this time :) Cheers!

Thanks! How about drums and synths? There are a lot of cool textural sounds. :yesway:

HungryGuitarStudent

Reaction score
I got into your work by pure luck a few months ago. I really like the combination of styles and the guest solos. Thanks for sharing your music and for making me discover great players like Stel Andre !

Latest posts

')