WikiLeaks

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still have a LOT of respect for the man, and wish there were more people in politics who were as unafraid to call out their colleagues as he is.

And that's one thing I'll definitely give him credit for, and it's a big one. He doesn't go "lock step" with other people on anything. There's just too much libertarianism in his overall message for me to be comfortable with. His independence overall and the grass-roots campaign that grew up around him are two things I envy, however.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Thanx for the link randy. I like his attitude and logic. He might not my hero or something (nobody is), but he is mostly rational and open.

Agreed. While I may disagree with the man on some issues, I have to say that he is 100% correct on this one. MOST of the cables I've read (which aren't too many) are boring summaries or assessments of foreign diplomats. Nothing of any real interest. OCCASSIONALLY you'll run into something that might raise an eye. I fail to see how that could actually put someone in direct harm.

The worst case fallout that I could see from this is that foreign dignitaries will be less willing to talk to us.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Well if you're heard of operation leakspin, you'd know how bad this is going to hurt the gov.

It's an operation where people actually search for the cables that might be interesting and make videos, blogs, sites, pictures of them, so that everyday people can go w00t on them. And yes, I've seen a few really bad leaks already.

')