Will I ever be metal again???

• Thread starter Jysan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jysan

Banned
Reaction score
So my sister models for Hot Topic and Urban Outfiters on occasion...and I told her I need a job so without my consent, she took a few random photos of me to the people her agency deals with over at Hot Topic and they want me to do a shoot...they pay about $200 a shoot and I'm broke and have student loans to pay off...so I'm gonna do it...there's a chance that my pictures won't even make it up on the site or catalogues...so I'm praying...will my metal bretheren still accept me after this heresy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Look at the pics I posted of my hair.

You honestly couldn't do worse than that, dude.

Seriously.

No, really.

Do it.

:squint:

:worth:

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Go for it man. One must do what he/she must to get by and pay the bills (within reason of course, and this is definitely within reason). Who knows? This could really turn into a great opportunity for you! More than just a $200 one and done thing. DO IT! :yesway: You'll still be metal my friend. :tmm:

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
Well, that's easy money, the only thing I really hate about Hot Topic is the prices on their shit and sometimes selection, but that's about it really. Do it :yesway:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
yes, you will still be metal. it's just a job, treat it as such. I mean, some guys here work at places that sell $4000 cables :lol:

the C7 helps greatly :agreed:

and if you do end up posting pics of your sister.. that's cool too (depending on her age)

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Nothing more metal than obtaining money thanks to your body :yesway:

Post pics :D

Despised_0515

Bassist of Redivider
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, that's easy money, the only thing I really hate about Hot Topic is the prices on their shit and sometimes selection, but that's about it really. Do it :yesway:

I just go there for their "Morbid Metals" ear jewelery, they have some pretty badass stuff for my stretched ears. Other than that, fuck the whole store and the people that they hire to work there. Only other times I'll go in there is for my gf to get her new hair dye too :D I still dig her green hair for now.

A job interview for that place must go something like this...

Q: Do you think Pokemon is teh pwn?
A: Fuck yeah! Pokemon is br00t4l!

Q: Do you think everything played on MTV is "good music"?
A: Dude, Paramore ftw :gayfight:

Q: What do you think about the "underground" music scene?
A: You mean all that screaming and noise?

:noplease: I don't say these things off of just not liking the store, I say these things from actually trying to be nice and talk to the people that work there for once. The only times anything GOOD comes on through their speakers, you know what they do? THEY CHANGE THE FUCKING SONG TO GIRLY VOCAL PANSY MUSIC :noway: And I was asking about the price for a Batman buckle they had and the girl recommended I get the Pokemon one cause "Pokemon is bomb, you GOTTA like Pokemon".

ANYWAYS... yes you will still be deemed metal :metal:
There comes times in life you just gotta do what you gotta do man, do it :yesway:

EDIT: Oh and It's kinda cool that they carry Orange Micro Crushes there :)
I think I might buy one, for $50 they're awesome

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude! Don't be a fool! If you can use your looks to make easy money without having to blow somebody, do it!

Jysan

Banned
Reaction score
l_5ffffdab7fbe987b6210ae68b9aae2e6.jpg

My sister and her very British Fiance'....all you assholes will get! :fawk:

l_04b0b0ef041ecb336ad224cd0e1e4026.jpg

my very drunk gf and I on halloween...I dressed as a frat-asshole, but didn't pull it off...I do crazy-eyes and a nostril flair quit well though

l_f9930a6cf8fc20dd1978e7e922a06006.jpg

my enter the dragon pose because you guys are jerks! :lol: good thing I won't be modeling with my shirt off!

')