Will I ever be metal again???

• Thread starter Jysan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kristallin

punk'd
Reaction score
Well, it's a job, innit? Go for it and pocket the cash!

l_f9930a6cf8fc20dd1978e7e922a06006.jpg

my enter the dragon pose because you guys are jerks! :lol: good thing I won't be modeling with my shirt off!

One for your huge gay fan base, perhaps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Shit! Play the cards your dealt! If you get aces, us'em! You could be the next Zoolander!:agreed:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
your sister's cute!

nice flair'd pic too :lol:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
that kid looks like he's thinking "those people are doing a bad thing!"

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
This is cool. :metal: I like your pictures and yeah, your sister is cute. :agreed:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
The only people I know how have hair colors like that are punks and fictional anime characters (or the live action actors playing those characters on film). And punks generally have the hair in a different style.

I've only dyed my hair once and no one noticed (I dyed it black, but my natural hair is already pretty close to black), so I never did it again.

As to the original poster's question, no one can tell you whether you're metal or not. You could look super metal, but be a really insecure nervous guy who listens to bubblegum pop and writes love letters to famous actors. I would not consider such a person metal. If you're getting paid $200 for that, then do it.

Sindwulf

Reaction score
Hahaha, nah dude :D Long as you know about Hot Topic. Some people know it's really a branch of the "Gap" As it used to cator to "Goth" kids it now cators to the "Emo" folk. If I were you, I'd prolly do it. But this kind of thing is going to test your values. That does sound silly to say. So nevermind that testing thing. Everyone knows Hot Topic is NOT metal so shit man, do some modelling for some cash and possible recognition. My friends tell me I should; I've never had the balls to try it yet...go for it man.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
No. Here's a bottle of whiskey and a gun. You'll know what to do.

Kidding! :D If the money's right, go for it, then sue for implied defamation of character later. :lol:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, I'd do it. I'm pretty decent looking myself, and I'd feel even more arrogantly studly if I could model. :wub:

Go for that shit, son!

And :lol: at Mohawk kid.

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
Seriously man, this is a stupid thing to worry about.

Cash is cash, why not take it?

simsklok

i hate you all
Reaction score
do it dude, get your money man. at least its not for Abercrombie & Fitch. then I think you'd lose all your cred

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Dude, I just bought a Fall Out Boy CD today out of my own free will today, so you'll never be "Least Metal" on this board anyway.

Go for it :p

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Do it, $200 bucks is really good for something like that. I just did a random modeling thing for $100 and It wasn't to bad. I'm still not really sure what the pictures were for though:lol:

Latest posts

')