Will Russia invade Ukraine again? (Yes, yes they did)

• Thread starter DiezelMonster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Drew at least we check IDs to our voters and don't alllow to vote to dead people via absentee ballots.

Also you need to check polish election law how our goverment is formed not just copying narrative about PiS loosing the election and nonsense that there is any majority coalition (8 parties with no common program in any case). There is a big chance for re-elections in early 2024.

Also watch out calling polish president and prime minister nazis. Both have jewish roots ;)
...and yet every time someone has tried to prove voter fraud is common in the US, they 've found shockingly little. But, in addition to a Russian sympathizer, are you saying you're also a US election denier who doesn't believe Trump *really* lost?

Because, I mean, honestly, that would explain a lot. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
No I wrote it as exactly as you didn't referring to polish elections and forming government. Media BS for the masses.

I'm not Russian sympathizer. I don't see any added value in war or any political conflict.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
No I wrote it as exactly as you didn't referring to polish elections and forming government. Media BS for the masses.

I'm not Russian sympathizer. I don't see any added value in war or any political conflict.
...which, as an attitude to have after Russia has annexed large parts of Ukraine in an act of war, is a form of support for Russia. Unless you propose Russia hand back all the land it is fighting a war to try and take by force.

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
And where did you read that I supported any land grab done by Russia?

Fun fact from two of your previous posts in this topic. You're anti Russia but you've stated that elections in poland won the democrat coalition.

Members of that coalition:
Adrian Zandberg, leader of Razem party (eng. Togather) is well know from his love to communism and marxism

Włodzimierz Czarzasty leader of Nowa Lewica (eng New Left) was active member of communist parti called PZPR.

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
You should think more about West supporting Ukraine nationalism based on slaughtering polish civilian in Galizia and Volhyn and not about Crimea.

In 2022 city of Lwow made patron of the year after Stephan Bandera. For Poles is like Berlin would call that year, a year of Josef Mengele.

oversteve

Reaction score
You should think more about West supporting Ukraine nationalism based on slaughtering polish civilian in Galizia and Volhyn and not about Crimea.

In 2022 city of Lwow made patron of the year after Stephan Bandera. For Poles is like Berlin would call that year, a year of Josef Mengele.
All that mess happened while Bandera was imprisoned by Germans from January 42 till September 44, so it's pretty funny to see how some people get under the influence of Russian propaganda and start their accusations without proper knowledge. Shukhevych and Lebid are the ones claimed to be responsible for that, even some of your authorities say that
Also it's not like Polish Home Army were angels, they killed plenty of UA civilians as well, but somehow those who start all those Volhyn Massacre talks tend to forget that. For those who might be interested here's some more inside on all that stuff and different comments from different historians since it's pretty complicated
Also regarding "West supporting UA nationalism" - should I remind you how many nationalist party representatives are there in UA Parliament? There's 1 :banana:

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
So what is the deal now are they winning or losing? Ukraine is getting money, weapons, and training from half the world. Every few days they're sinking more Russian ships and downing more Russian aircraft. They've made strikes into Russian territory. They've taken thousands of prisoners and killed who knows how many soldiers. I keep reading that Ukraine has destroyed half of Russia's military. Yet now Europe is preparing for war with Russia and people are starting to withdraw all their cash and renew their passports.

tedtan

Reaction score
Russia has put up a poor showing so far, but they have a large population and just keep drafting more new recruits, training them, and sending them to the front lines. And they’re still able to get at least some munitions and other supplies from Iran, North Korea, likely China, so they’re able to keep going.

Glades

Down in the Everglades
Reaction score
I don't want to click on that. But, Tucker Carlson is basically what you get when a frat boy never grows up. Just look at him. He's probably got a paddle with greek letters all over it hanging on the wall of his home office. :lol:
Did you watch the interview?

jaxadam

Reaction score
I did see Pootin laugh a little when he leaned over and dropped some polonium in Tucker’s drink. You gotta watch it in slow mo tho it happened so fast.

vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

Glades

Down in the Everglades
Reaction score
Well, it’s an interesting interview regardless of whether you are pro-Ukraine or pro-Russia. Tucker was never in charge of that interview. The opening 30-minute history lesson was an early indicator that Putin was running the show.

dax21

Reaction score
The opening 30-minute history lesson was an early indicator that Putin was running the show.
I don't think it was an indicator of anything, majority of Tucker's audience are entirely unfamiliar with european history so the lesson serves a purpose. It could've been condensed a bit but it is what it is.

')