Wille Adler has a signature guitar now.

• Thread starter Mastodon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
anyone here laid hands on a morton sig yet? it looks ok, but i want to know how it plays.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
But the specs of the Adler model are identical.
So your basically paying a thousand more for the full ESP.

Dont get me wrong, I'm sure the build quality is better. But not so much to warrant the huge price difference. When the specs are exactly the same.

I think another difference is the ESP guitars usually get better wood selection than their LTD counterparts which usually get whatever pieces of wood they receive in bulk shipments. :(

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Paint jobs are also way better on ESPs. 2 pics

DSCN0261.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

omentremor

this godles endeavor
Reaction score
I like the Adler sig, wouldnt buy it, not amazing, but its still good.

With all the sig handing out why the hell dont they do a Rob Flynn sig? I'd love his V.

On Max he always has crap looking guitars. But I really liked the new record with Marc on it, Frontlines is a sickass song.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
They won't give Flynn a sig (they had one a few years ago for the international market) because he only uses Gibson shaped Vs.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if this guitar will sell well outside USA...

skattabrain

slow and low
Reaction score
is it patriotism or is it mocking america with the inverted star? i dunno ... i'm asking.

anyways ... i don't like this pattern but i love ESP's urban camo, like ... Hanneman's

Jeff_UC.jpg

i dont like max caveleras new sig
OMG, me neither ... i wonder if ESP paid Max more to play that model ... so to help move that lame body style off the lot! :lol:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
is it patriotism or is it mocking america with the inverted star? i dunno ... i'm asking.

anyways ... i don't like this pattern but i love ESP's urban camo, like ... Hanneman's

Jeff_UC.jpg

OMG, me neither ... i wonder if ESP paid Max more to play that model ... so to help move that lame body style off the lot! :lol:
he originally played warlocks fwiw so it's more reasonable for him to play the ax

jjjsssxxx

Reaction score
:noway: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:noway:
Fuck ESP and fuck LoG. They are HORRIBLE live. Don't waste your money.
I'm so sick of all these kids thinking this is what metal is supposed to be.:mad: :wallbash:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clnh5

Banned
Reaction score
Denied by christ, you and your statements are ignorant. So i'm curious what exactly is METAL supposed to sound like nowadays according to you?:fawk:

jjjsssxxx

Reaction score
No my ears weren't clogged. For some reason I've seen 'em 4 times. Each time was worse than the previous. The first time was alright. That was when they were touring for Palaces (their only good album) and they looked like they gave a fuck. Every time though was just power slop. Goes to show what pro tools can do for mediocre players.

Necrophagist, Meshuggah, Yyrkoon, Soilent Green, Goatwhore, Crowbar, 1349.
That is what metal sounds like 'nowadays'

shit with feeling and meaning, not guitar hero magazine mega endorsement lame ass shit like the last two log albums

don't tell me i'm ignorant, douchebag

Carrion

Et tu, Brute?
Reaction score
No my ears weren't clogged. For some reason I've seen 'em 4 times. Each time was worse than the previous. The first time was alright. That was when they were touring for Palaces (their only good album) and they looked like they gave a fuck. Every time though was just power slop. Goes to show what pro tools can do for mediocre players.

Necrophagist, Meshuggah, Yyrkoon, Soilent Green, Goatwhore, Crowbar, 1349.
That is what metal sounds like 'nowadays'

shit with feeling and meaning, not guitar hero magazine mega endorsement lame ass shit like the last two log albums

don't tell me i'm ignorant, douchebag

You are being ignorant though man. Yes, Lamb of God isn't "tr00 metalzorz" but it is metalcore. Don't have the attidute of, "If they are popular, and have guitar endorsments, then they must suck".

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
Holy hell is that Adler one fugly guitar.

Now the bassist just needs some hideous looking bass, and the whole front line will have ugly instruments. :noway:

:lol: ya, that morton sig is flat out hideous, as is this one.

')