Wille Adler has a signature guitar now.

• Thread starter Mastodon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jjjsssxxx

Reaction score
You are being ignorant though man. Yes, Lamb of God isn't "tr00 metalzorz" but it is metalcore. Don't have the attidute of, "If they are popular, and have guitar endorsments, then they must suck".

thats not the attitude i have. some people deserve all the popularity and endorsements in the world. you know, people that have contributed something to the world of modern music. log is not in that group.
and what the fuck is metalcore? its either metal or its not.

anyway, we are way off the original subject of this thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Carrion

Et tu, Brute?
Reaction score
thats not the attitude i have. some people deserve all the popularity and endorsements in the world. you know, people that have contributed something to the world of modern music. log is not in that group.
and what the fuck is metalcore? its either metal or its not.

anyway, we are way off the original subject of this thread.

What exactly are the standards for "contributing to the world of modern music"? Bach never had a signature piano. The reality is that LoG is a popular band, popularity means you have a greater chance of somebody buying your product. And it's not like creating a signature guitar is any harder than a normal one (varies) and it's not like it has some ultra-shredzorz magic so why shouldn't they "deserve" to have one.

THE VILE

Deafening Silence
Reaction score
Four shows! Wow, I guess LOG should thank you for "contributing to the world of Lamb of God music"

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
Did it suddenly get Harmony-Centraler in here?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
My random ESP 2007 thoughts:

1) Generally impressed by the new offerings. Even if they're not my bag, they're putting out a lot of good variety, and they seem to be decent quality.

2) I like that they're releasing the SC607 in the natural mahogany finish. I might have to snag that, as I -love- my SC607B.

3) Although it's cool ESP lowered their prices on the Made In Japan models, it's not quite as generous now that I found out the reason behind it is simply they don't include a case anymore. I guess it's cool that theyre offering it at a low price, but you expect to get a case w/ a $1399 guitar.

4) For some reason I too don't mind the ESP camo finishes. The white one that was on the Viper standard model is pretty cool. At least it's better than the usual offerings Ibanez gives (I don't like metallic black/blue finishes).

5) It's cool ESP is putting ebony boards on more of their models these days. If the Viper 7-string had ebony I'd be all over it. Same with the Viper baritone & the Michael Amott sig.

Impressive. ESP and Ibanez have introduced a lot of nice things this year. Nothing I'm super interested in but it's much better than last years models.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Did it suddenly get Harmony-Centraler in here?

Yes, it did. We suddenly have somebody who thinks that someone shouldn't have a signature model because "he and his band didn't contribute to modern metal music" (in his opinion) and feels comfortable in calling others "douchebags" for not agreeing with him. :rolleyes:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, it did. We suddenly have somebody who thinks that someone shouldn't have a signature model because "he and his band didn't contribute to modern metal music" (in his opinion) and feels comfortable in calling others "douchebags" for not agreeing with him. :rolleyes:

:agreed: Very ridiculous. I actually neg-repped him as a way of saying "chill, please", and I almost NEVER neg rep.

Not cool.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't like Lamb of God either but I would be ignorant saying they aren't influental. He's certainly deserving of a sig if the Atreyu guys are.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just found out that the Adler sig is also thicker than regular ESP Eclipses.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Necrophagist, Meshuggah, Yyrkoon, Soilent Green, Goatwhore, Crowbar, 1349.

Just to show you some variety, i dont find soilent green, crowbar or 1349 very interesting at all. Goatwhore is alright, i only dig old meshuggah i havent heard Yyrkoon in like 2 years. im not gonna give you a dissertation on what i like but then again ,its the same reason why im not gonna tell people they're idiots for liking a certain kind of music. unless its newer metallica.

drshock

Street-good guy
Reaction score
Lamb of God is one of the few metalcore bands I can deal with. They aren't as full of shit as other metalcore bands. I was reading an interview with the bassit from Killswitch who said something about them being the most copied metalcore band around. This is such a ridiculous statement- listen breathe life and then listen to Angel of Death, then main riff is stolen almost note for note. At least Lamb of God is a little more original.

crayzee

Treehugger
Reaction score
Back to topic: think the Adler Sig is pretty ugly, it looks kinda...unbalanced, I'd say. Though I dig the Urban Camos by ESP/LTD, this one looks hideous. Matter of taste, as usual...

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
whats with the pickup postioning on the sc models. is that why the deftones are so fucking muddy??? it sounds like he plays with both of them on.

')