Wille Adler has a signature guitar now.

• Thread starter Mastodon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
will.jpg

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_will.html

I can dig it :yesway:

Also, I'm not sure if this is new or not, but it's new to me.

Two additional finishes for the SC model:

sc-607.jpg

Stef-7.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
i dont like max caveleras new sig, but o well its just nu metal

arrrrgghhhhh, my eeeeeeyes. That's truly hideous!!!! Interesting to see how far down the roster he is now as well.

Reaction score
That adler guitar looks cool. Im not that in to lamb of god though. I find their music to be like candy. Its awesome at first but when you've eaten enough you get full.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That adler guitar looks cool. Im not that in to lamb of god though. I find their music to be like candy. Its awesome at first but when you've eaten enough you get full.
the interesting thing is, that it has a 45mm nut.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
arrrrgghhhhh, my eeeeeeyes. That's truly hideous!!!! Interesting to see how far down the roster he is now as well.

Its not that bad lol..

I guess him being at the bottom of the roster has to do with not being in a good band in 11 years.

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't like it. Camo guitars in general are usually ugly (except the camo picasso), add to that the flag on the fretboard and it's just pug fugly.

ibzrg1570

Reaction score
don't really like the camo finish, and the neck inlay doesn't really match either. mark morton's jackson is definately the better of the two. and the green sc has been posted before.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Man, they'll give sigs to practically anyone.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I like the fact that the LTD and the ESP are near identical in specs, it just depends if you feel the need for custom shop build quality for which you go for.

The whole SC line has had an overhaul.

the.godfather

Mr. Flibble
Reaction score
I like the fact that the LTD and the ESP are near identical in specs, it just depends if you feel the need for custom shop build quality for which you go for.

I know, thats the first thing I noticed.
Usually there are 1 or 2 differences between the LTD and ESP range, e.g. the pickups, body woods used.

But the specs of the Adler model are identical.
So your basically paying a thousand more for the full ESP.

Dont get me wrong, I'm sure the build quality is better. But not so much to warrant the huge price difference. When the specs are exactly the same.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Holy hell is that Adler one fugly guitar.

Now the bassist just needs some hideous looking bass, and the whole front line will have ugly instruments. :noway:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
aw willie, think of a better colour scheme! probably his camo pants gave him the idea haha.

i'm willing to bet it plays and sounds damn good, but imo i'd take a straight colour. i love LoG, i want to see them live. stupid missing gigantour :(

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I like how ESP does their camo finishes, very nice patterns, they look awesome. :agreed:

ChaNce

Auto-banned?
Reaction score
don't really like the camo finish, and the neck inlay doesn't really match either.

It does when the guitar is a tribute/symbol of American armed forces (if that is the case, I don't know if it is). I think it all fits together well.

')