Wintersun

• Thread starter Omerta989
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
I wish there were more guitar solos though, hopefully there is a Winter Madness style facemelter on Pt:2.

I would really love to see this band get into gear and start releasing albums every 2 years.
This...So much this!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth7

Reaction score
1248546877237.png

2 more days!

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
I'm really hoping part two is a bit more technical on the guitar side. I love the first album. There's nothing wrong with time, it's just a bit more reserved in my opinion.

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
This is probably the best music I've heard in years. It's a masterpiece. Marry me Jari <3

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
Kinda sorta glad I didn't have to wait 8 years for the album. Freaking good shit.
Also, wtf was Jari doing that a 32-bit DAW couldn't handle. I know these songs are stupidly dense with instruments, but there have been other albums that have had a crapton of tracks.

Repner

Reaction score
Kinda sorta glad I didn't have to wait 8 years for the album. Freaking good shit.
Also, wtf was Jari doing that a 32-bit DAW couldn't handle. I know these songs are stupidly dense with instruments, but there have been other albums that have had a crapton of tracks.
He said in a Q&A I was on that there were sometimes about 500 tracks per song. You'd need a pretty good setup for that.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, people actually dig this band? Hmm, should I take the risk and buy the Time without listening to it beforehand at all. :D I have never even heard a half second of any of their songs even though they come from around here.

Repner

Reaction score
Wow, people actually dig this band? Hmm, should I take the risk and buy the Time without listening to it beforehand at all. :D I have never even heard a half second of any of their songs even though they come from around here.
They're streaming the full album later today on their website. Give it a check out.

Stealth7

Reaction score
Have a listen to the first album as well, which is up on youtube.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Have a listen to the first album as well, which is up on youtube.

Yeah, it's on Spotify too but I though I would want to listen to this new album without having any idea what their music sounds like. :rolleyes:

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
If you want the riffs and shred, just listen to the first album. I think this new album is going to be my soundtrack for the next....ten years more or less :D It's so monumental I'm crying in epicness.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. Too many people at once according to Jari's facebook. Technology is not his friend.

Hah, now I can't even go the site. Well, luckily it is up till Friday so I hope I can listen to it before that.

')