Wireless system help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njaton

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been looking into going wireless and was wonder what systems you guys may recommend. I was looking into the line 6 g50. Which is about how much i'd be willing to spend. Any advice on wireless systems would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
I use a line 6 g90 and it's fabulous. The g50 is very similar spec-wise aside from the receiver housing obviously. I thoroughly recommend the relay series :)

Tyler

Reaction score
Ive got the g90 as well and my other guitarist has the g50. Never had any issues with them, highly recommended

amarshism

Reaction score
Using a g50. Some festivals I've had to shift my freq around to get a clean line but its generally pretty good. Thrashed the socket on it though.

Njaton

Reaction score
I think the g50 does seem like a solid system, I think it's gonna be the one haha. Thanks! !

Tyler

Reaction score
I think the g50 does seem like a solid system, I think it's gonna be the one haha. Thanks! !

The recievers are very well built as theyre made of metal. The only thing you may ever have to replace is the cable

BenSolace

Divine Solace
Reaction score
Another vote for the Line 6 Relay wireless' here. I used to have the G90 and now have the G50, both were/are phenominal in terms of sound and build quality.

Alcoholocaust

Reaction score
Line 6 all the way. I have a g30 and it works great and sounds great.
I'd get the g50 though because the plastic battery latch on the g30 sucks bigtime!

theFraz

Reaction score
Hello! I need a wireless system, I'm looking for the Line6 Relay G50 but I would like to know if now there is something similar and cheaper. I don't care so much about the duration of batteries or how far I can go (10m is enough and I play 1h max) but I use high gain amps so the signal must be very clear, adding noise will be a problem. I'm in europe so I'm looking at some thomann/t.bone systems but I don't know if they can be ok... Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')